Stay at Home Moms
Options

wwyd? Wake a sleeping baby?

DS fell asleep around 3:30 in the car, DH brought him upstairs when he got home and put him in bed, and he stayed asleep. He woke up at like 5:45, he was super whiney and cranky and he sat on the couch next to me and by like 6:10 was sleeping again. He is still asleep on the couch. 

Would you make him up? Its like almost 7:40 here now. He goes to be at like 8:30. Last time this happened i woke him up and he was a monster until bed but slept until the normal time. I am worried if i just let him sleep right through he will be up at 2 am ready to start the darn day!

Im probably not going to wake him up and ill just pray that he is extra tired and just needed the sleep.

Also, he normally takes his nap around 3, but he hasnt been napping the last couple of days.  

Re: wwyd? Wake a sleeping baby?

• Options
    I'd let him sleep. Once in a while my kids will either fall asleep crazy early or sleep way late in the morning. I worry that it will throw off their schedule but it rarely does, so I assume they just needed more sleep that day for whatever reason.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Let him sleep. Every once in awhile, especially when his sleep is off, DS has been known to fall asleep around 4pm and sleep straight through to 7 am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No matter what the circumstance, I never wake a sleeping baby.  DS is a horrible sleeper (still) so when he sleeps, I let him sleep. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"