September 2012 Moms
Options

eff you, baby gap!

Has anyone else noticed it takes for-farking-ever for things to ship from there?!  I placed an order on Nov 24.  I just got notification TODAY that it shipped, and the kicker?  Estimated delivery date of Dec 11.  What the effing eff?  It's 3-6 month clothing and she'll be damn near 4 months before I even get it!

AFTER the babygap order was placed, I've ordered a humungous canvas from Mpix, 80 Christmas cards from Tiny Prints, and a pair of boots for DS from Zappos.  They've ALL arrived already, and babygap can't throw a couple of baby outfits in a bag?!  

Does everyone else have this issue, too, or am I just special?   

the bug & bee blog
(read it. you know you want to.)
anderson . september 2008
vivian . february 2010
mabel . august 2012
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: eff you, baby gap!

• Options
    That's so odd. I ordered stuff from there thanksgiving day, and it arrived 2 days ago. You'll probably get it sooner, I think they use USPS mail innovations, which is basically standard mail, so hey give themselves some cushion.

• Options
    You are not alone. Their shipping sucks ass lately. I ordered a pair of cords from gap a few weeks ago and within an hour placed a good sized order with j crew. My j crew stuff arrived in 2 days. The gap cords- which were in stock- took 2 weeks. I've pretty much given up on gap, at least for my clothing. The quality sucks for women's clothing. I do still buy there for the girls, though.

Elizabeth Grace 11.20.05 Nora June 7.15.08 Beatrix Catherine 9.4.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSteph+J:

Just you. I usually get all Gap/ON orders within a week, max. 

But I also have a Gap Card?

I have a gap card, too, and my orders still take forever.

Elizabeth Grace 11.20.05 Nora June 7.15.08 Beatrix Catherine 9.4.12
  • Options

Bumtown.

I usually get things in 2 days and am pleasantly surprised... maybe there's a shipping center near me or something. 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSteph+J:

But I also have a Gap Card?

I do, too.  No

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm mostly a lurker, but wanted to chime in and say that you're not alone.  I've noticed that too!  I've also noticed that they have stuff available on their website and then I'll get a notice a few days later that they no longer have it available. Frustrating!
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on my order that I placed last Monday and am getting very impatient!! December starts tomorrow, I want my Christmas pjs befor Christmas please!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options

That sucks. I haven't ordered anything from Babygap, we usually wind up close to one every month or so and I just go in. Do you always have this problem? If so, then I don't want to begin shopping their online store. Slow shipping pisses me off.

Edit: Didn't read far enough before commenting. Seems like a common problem, so question answered.

• Options
    Yes, if I choose free shipping. I placed an order last Sunday and I don't think it has shipped yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I ordered stuff Nov.23 and just got the notice that it was shipped yesterday and will only get here Dec.10 as well. The stuff I all ordered was 0-3 months as well. I really hope it still fits him!

• Options
    Yep, the Gap gods just hate you. I ordered on black friday, adult and baby, and have my stuff already.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I ordered a bunch of clothing from ON last Monday and it hasn't shipped yet. I'm annoyed!

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"