February 2012 Moms
Options

How long have you been here? CP

Just curious :-) How long have you been posting on our february board (posting, not lurking). Just approximate. [Poll]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker someecards.com - Your personal anecdotal evidence is so much more relevant than this legitimate scientific study.

Re: How long have you been here? CP

• Options

I've been here since shortly after my BFP. I started posting more later in pregnancy, and a lot once Aria was born. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options

I think it was 2nd tri. I only remember this because I remember posting about my 20 weeks U/S. it might of been a little earlier.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw ***, I didn't read all the directions before I posted. I've been a lurky-loo since BFP, and sporadic posting ever since. When I came back from maternity leave I was able to post more often.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been posting since my BFP, but I found out so late that my BFP was in the second trimester :-P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker someecards.com - Your personal anecdotal evidence is so much more relevant than this legitimate scientific study.
  • Options
    Somewhere between BFP and 2nd Tri. I don't think it occurred to me that I had a birth month board right away. I lurk/post almost daily but I'm not sure I'm considered one of the "regulars".
  • Options
    I've been on since my BFP, but I don't don't remember how often I posted back then. Probably not as much as now because it takes me awhile to feel comfortable in new places.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    I posted during my 1st tri some but I mostly lurked.  The boards scared me for a long time so I wouldn't post and then I felt like I wasn't part of the "group" so I just mostly lurked after that.  I have always been around but I don't have a siggy because all the sites I need to do that are blocked at work and I just don't have time to bump/internet anything at home.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I posted under my old SN from BFP, but had to change due to stalking relatives!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Been here since BFP, but I never introduced myself until 3rd tri. I just jumped right in and no one noticed!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I created a Knot account when I got engaged, but never posted there. I started posting here when I got pregnant with DD.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    I've been here since the beginning!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    Lurking since early 3rd tri...joined around 3 months but recently started posting more. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

imageShawnee11507:
    Somewhere between BFP and 2nd Tri. I don't think it occurred to me that I had a birth month board right away. I lurk/post almost daily but I'm not sure I'm considered one of the "regulars".

Maybe not a PW reg-reg, but I would call you a reg. You are IMO, anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    imagelancyjo:

imageShawnee11507:

Maybe not a PW reg-reg, but I would call you a reg. You are IMO, anyway.

whoot whoot!

• Options
    I mostly lurked until Asher was born. I posted a few times on the board during my pregnancy but there were 1-2 regulars posters at that time that we not really nice. They scared me.
  • Options
    imagelancyjo:

I've been here since shortly after my BFP. I started posting more later in pregnancy, and a lot once Aria was born. Smile

This is the same as me.  Anyone remember pinksweetpea?  Or was she on the tri boards... I can't remember cause I posted in both. 

• Options
    imageShmogan09:
    imagelancyjo:

This is the same as me.  Anyone remember pinksweetpea?  Or was she on the tri boards... I can't remember cause I posted in both. 

That name sounds familiar to me.
  • Options
    imageShmogan09:
    imagelancyjo:

• Options
    imagen8swife:
    imageShmogan09:
    imagelancyjo:

She posted here. She was one of the more "blunt" or "outspoken" Bumpies I guess you could say. I think some people felt rubbed the wrong way by some of the things she said and she quit coming around. She still posts on other boards.

ETA: I think PSP would be more well-received now than she was in the early days. I kind of wish she'd come back.

• Options

PSP took a bit of a break. She usually hangs out of the natural birth board.

ive been here since the beginning though I didn't post as much while I was pregnant. My time used to be spent between this and another board, but lately I've been spending all my time here. 

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    I've been here since the beginning, but took a few months off after he was born. jmccall, you inspired me to go back and look at some of our earlier posts. It's crazy how many 212ers have dropped off the radar!
  • Options
    imageJessicameron:
    imagen8swife:
    imageShmogan09:
    imagelancyjo:

She posted here. She was one of the more "blunt" or "outspoken" Bumpies I guess you could say. I think some people felt rubbed the wrong way by some of the things she said and she quit coming around. She still posts on other boards.

ETA: I think PSP would be more well-received now than she was in the early days. I kind of wish she'd come back.

Me too, I really liked her.  Then again we bonded over our natural birth stories from our first kids so I guess we had something in common.  She was just very passionate about inductions and that is a touchy subject during 3rd tri!  She told me about APNO cream and I have always wanted to thank her... it was a life saver and I have passed along the advice to many.

ETA- Just went over to the NB board and found a post by her from today!  How funny, she said she has been off for 2 weeks, good timing to look for her I guess 

• Options
    I've been here since BFP. Recently, it's been more difficult bc PJ has been sick, and I've been swamped at work, but I still try to read everything even if I can't respond. 
  • Options
    Been here since my BFP and posted sporadically but only started posting often somewhere between 3-6 months.
  • Options
    imageJessicameron:

I agree. I think with her not being a FTM she was more mellow then most of us were during our pregnancies and early on. But I think that as a board we've chilled out and don't take everything so seriously. 

• Options
    I started following this board right after I found out I was pregnant, but I lurked until Sophie was born. I had gotten kind of active on another board before that, but miscarried, and didn't want to jinx this one by getting to involved in another board until she was actually here. Weird, huh?
  • Options
    I've been here since BFP but can't remember if I really started posting then or further along in pregnancy. 
    11 months old! #andintoeverything
  • Options
    I posted a lot in the beginning (right after my BFP at 4 weeks.) I came over from TTGP and TTCAL. I kind of leveled off once Nolan was born though. Sad
  • Options
    I started reading/lurking here after my BFP. I was still posting on IF/IFV and really nervous. I started posting more after my 2nd ultrasound at 8w.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options
    I started posting when Luci went to daycare and wouldn't eat (around 5 months maybe?).  I definitely wouldn't have gotten through that as well without this board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    My EDD was actually January 30/31, but I ended up being a week late. Logan was born on February 5 so I made Feb'12 my home instead.  I never really posted much on Jan'13 though ... I just lurked mostly.
    Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Options

imagemegahof:
    I started following this board right after I found out I was pregnant, but I lurked until Sophie was born. I had gotten kind of active on another board before that, but miscarried, and didn't want to jinx this one by getting to involved in another board until she was actually here. Weird, huh?

Not weird at all!  After my 2nd miscarriage, I abandoned TB until my ultrasound showed that I had a healthy 3rd pregnancy.  After that, I mostly lurked so I wouldn't get attached and jinx myself.  I became active on the board once Logan was born.

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Options
    image88eve88:

imagemegahof:

Not weird at all!  After my 2nd miscarriage, I abandoned TB until my ultrasound showed that I had a healthy 3rd pregnancy.  After that, I mostly lurked so I wouldn't get attached and jinx myself.  I became active on the board once Logan was born.

I did the same thing.
    And as for posting here. I did a bit during 3rd tri, but after my labour and delivery turned out the complete opposite of what I had hoped for, I was too depressed to go on the bump at all, everything would make me cry. I started posting more around 5 months maybe, but have never really felt like part of the "group" so it's easy for me to not log on for days or sometimes weeks.

Bumping from my phone.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I've been here since the beginning but definitely did not post as much back then. Still don't!  
    Image and  video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby  Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I started lurking the day of my BFP but didn't start posting until i went back to work after my maternity leave.
    Married 03/09
    TTC #1 02/11
    BFP #1 02/24/11 EDD 10/31/11 MC 03/02/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #2 05/30/11 EDD 02/07/12 Ava Grace born 02/01/12

TTC #2 08/14
    BFP #3 10/10/14 EDD 06/20/15 CP 10/15/14 

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"