April 2013 Moms
Options

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! - VENT

I have had many people compliment me, telling me how great I look, how I am all belly, etc. Today a girl at work says "ya, I can't believe how big you've gotten and you still have 4 months to go" WTH?! It's funny how a comment can totally erase all the nice compliments.

SMH at some people - Learn when to shut your mouth! Especially to a hormonal pregnant woman;  I need a glass of wine.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! - VENT

• Options

uh.. whut?? Is that picture in your signature a recent picture of you?  If so, I would give a gazillion dollars to look that nice for the rest of my life, baby belly and all.  I look like a dairy cow by comparison. 

Ignore the rude biotch who told you that you're "big".

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Options

I think you look fantastic and that she's crazy! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think the thinner you are to begin with, the bigger people think you are just because you can actually see that it's a baby, not just extra weight.  Everyone has me feeling like I must be outrageously disproportionately big to be 'only' 20 weeks.  I weighed 120 before (at 5'6) and I've gained 7 pounds.  My sister even told my dad that I must definitely be incorrect about my due date (despite measuring at exactly the right size for that due date) because I'm 'so big.'  My sister, who is easily 200 pounds and has never had a baby.  I just ignore everyone telling me that I must be further along or that there must be 'two in there'.  So annoying, I agree!

• Options

People just don't think before they speak. I was told last night that I was waddling if that makes you feel better, lol. I can't help it, my hips feel stiff.

BabyName Ticker
  • Options

STFU!!!! WHAT A BIATCH!

You look beautiful...and we are getting bigger, but for the best reason in the world!!!!

(((Hugs)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP#2 May 29/12 EDD Feb 3/13 M/C June 9/12 @ 6 weeks BFP#3 August 12/12 (It rained all day and then at dinner we saw a rainbow... and had a BFP just before bed!) EDD April 21/12
  • Options

What a nasty comment... try not to take it to heart!

At work I get "advice" and negative comments (you're still running? you still drink coffee?! just wait til... blah blah blah) quite often and my hormonal self is having a hard time blowing them off :s Why do people pick on pregnant ladies?

Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! imageimage
  • Options
    I think you look great. She's probably just jealous! Don't let her bring you down!
  • Options
    Seriously?! I'm at least twice your size. You look great! Don't let her get you down. I think we could all use a glass of wine. Or some of that awesome wine ice cream that just came out. Evil thing to come out during pregnancy aye?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageFremdschamen:

uh.. whut?? Is that picture in your signature a recent picture of you?  If so, I would give a gazillion dollars to look that nice for the rest of my life, baby belly and all.  I look like a dairy cow by comparison. 

Ignore the rude biotch who told you that you're "big".

This.... you're tiny and your bump is adorable! 

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    You are slim to begin with. Im assuming your stomach was very flat pre-pregnancy. I think she was just commenting on how your bump has grown. I dont see how this is mean in any way? When people tell me how my bump has grown I feel happy. I dont know, maybe its just me, but I don't see how this is so mean. You look great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    imagewhitneylauren:

People just don't think before they speak. I was told last night that I was waddling if that makes you feel better, lol. I can't help it, my hips feel stiff.

I was told the other day that I was "too early" to be waddling. I said, well, if your back felt like mine, you would be waddling, too. I was really waddling because I had to pee really bad in addition to my back hurting.  

• Options

I guess I don't think it's THAT nasty to say, since I say it about myself all the time. I feel HUGE, much bigger than when I was preg with my daughter, I'm always wondering if I'm this big now, how am I going to make it through 4 1/2 more months? My mom is always asking me if we're sure there aren't two in there or if they were wrong on how far along I am.

BUT, OP, you definitely don't look that big, if that pic in your siggie was you at 20w! You look AMAZING so just ignore the people that think you're bigger than you should be.

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"