Pregnant after 35
Options

Hello ladies, introduction....

I just started back on the pg boards after 4 years. My son is 3.5 and we've decided to go for #2. I will be 40 in June and my husband will be 43. I'm a sahm and love every second of it. (although money would be nice too)

We are on our 2ww. I'm 11 DPO. I'm trying not to count my chickens but just can't help feeling extra excited. We were not "trying" with my son so this is a new experience for me. We've also decided to just try for a few months then be OK with just having one. I just can't out such added stress on myself and my son is pretty fantastic.

Anyway, I look forward to taking this journey with all of you. I'm all about praying to St. Gerard too. Not that I'm THAT religous but it can't hurt.

Debbie

Kyan 4/9/05

O good St. Gerard, powerful intercessor before the throne of God, wonder-worker of our day, I call upon you and seek your help. While on earth, you always fulfilled God's designs; help me, too, always do God's holy will. Beseech the master of life, from whom all parenthood proceeds, to bless me with offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life and heirs to the kingdom of God's glory in the life to come.

Amen.

Re: Hello ladies, introduction....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"