June 2012 Moms

Maybe TMI...

Its been at least 5 months for everyone on this board, Just wondering how VB moms are feeling "down there?" My LO came out VERY (20 minutes from the car, 3 pushes!) quickly so there was no time to slowly stretch. I did need stiches but those feel fine, its inside that still seems a bit soar. If I squat for a while it is a dull pain, and using tampons is still really uncomfortable. Hubby and I have done it only a hndful of times (too damn tired) and it felt okay but only with Lots of lube.This was my first so I was just wondering...

Re: Maybe TMI...

• Check w your dr just to make sure everything is okay.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It will be 6 months next week and sex only just started getting better for me recently. It was incredibly painful before. I haven't attempted tampons again yet.

I know what you mean about the dull pain on the inside. I would feel it whenever I sat on the toliet. That has got better for me though. I'd say by the time LO turned 5 months it was better.

I think everyone heals at their own pace because I remember people posting that they didn't even wait 6 weeks to have sex. Meanwhile I couldn't have imagined having sex again that soon.

I hope you start feeling better soon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"