August 2012 Moms
Options

Accidental text

I meant to send my friend a text that said "get some rest". Instead I sent "get some rear". Whole different conversation there! Lol whoops!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Accidental text

• Options

imageBluenoser4ever:
    Yesterday I went to text DH "up again...." to say Sid woke up yet again but my phone sent "up Shaun...". Yeah, I had to do damage control. LOL

LOL! That's hilarious!! "WHO IS SHAUN?!!?"

• Options
    I sent my co-worker a text that was supposed to say text me if you need me but it came out text me if you get in bed. That was awkward!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelovebug33:
    I sent my co-worker a text that was supposed to say text me if you need me but it came out text me if you get in bed. That was awkward!

I'm always terrified I'm going to send something awkward to my co-workers. This made me laugh.

• Options

This past weekend I was out running errands and DH texted to ask where I was.  I replied "Going to Shopko" but the stupid autocorrect on my phone changed it to "Going to shoplift."

Yeeeaah.  Awesome switch there. 

734609_517665664943929_192232217_n Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The day I had my DD a coworker was getting married. One of my other coworkers texted me telling me congrats. I told her to do a shot for me at the wedding. Then another coworker texted to congratulate me as well. I told her have fun at the wedding and told her Ashley will be taking a *** for me...ooops  Have to love auto correct.
  • Options
    A few months ago I was super pissed at my sister. I meant to text my friend about her typical btchy behavior and I sent it to my sister instead. Total brain lapse. Opps! At least she knew how I felt! 

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • Options
    imageLissaLynn0682:
    This past weekend I was out running errands and DH texted to ask where I was. nbsp;I replied "Going to Shopko" but the stupid autocorrect on my phone changed it to "Going to shoplift."Yeeeaah. nbsp;Awesome switch there.nbsp;

Literally laughed out loud at that one! I accidentally turned Siri on while I was talking to baby girl the other day, and this is apparently what it thought I said:

Hey Dan starting the opinion of weird what is being dimensioning but everything went okay Hillyglen
    You can give them retinoid emailing here

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My favorite way to relax from a stressful day is to spend a few minutes on damnyouautocorrect.com
  • Options
    This is so embarrassing! But one night I asked my husband to pull meat out of the freezer to thaw before he left for work in the am. He said you better leave me a note to remind me. So the next day I realized I forgot to leave him a note... But my hubby remembered anyways! So I sent him a text that was supposed to say thanks for pulling out the meat, I forgot to leave you a note. But what I sent said "thanks for pulling out of me, I forgot to leave you a note!" I almost died!
  • Options
    imageMzbr:
    This is so embarrassing! But one night I asked my husband to pull meat out of the freezer to thaw before he left for work in the am. He said you better leave me a note to remind me. So the next day I realized I forgot to leave him a note... But my hubby remembered anyways! So I sent him a text that was supposed to say thanks for pulling out the meat, I forgot to leave you a note. But what I sent said "thanks for pulling out of me, I forgot to leave you a note!" I almost died!

I died laughing...I read to my hubs and he cracked up laughing
  • Options
    imageMzbr:

That's so funny! DH would love it if he got a text like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Glad I could entertain everyone!
  • Options
    These are cracking me up!!

I was sending test text to my email and I meant to type test and typed twat, lol! The ES are right next to the WA. Thsnk goodness it was to myself!

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options
    imageLissaLynn0682:

This past weekend I was out running errands and DH texted to ask where I was.  I replied "Going to Shopko" but the stupid autocorrect on my phone changed it to "Going to shoplift."

Yeeeaah.  Awesome switch there. 

I was at the grocery store and DH asked what store I was at. I responded with "Zehrs" but autocorrect decided to send "Zebra" haha....fabulous!

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"