August 2012 Moms
Options

Rhianna

Am I the only one who thinks this biotch is off her rocker?! Seriously, after getting the bejeesus beat out of her by Chris Brown, now she's flaunting their rekindled relationship like people should give a crap. I'm sorry, and maybe this should be my FFFC, but if you manage to get out of such a horrifyingly abuse relationship and then you go back to the guy, you're an idiot. I know you have to be smarter than that. Come on, man!

And then she puts on her twitter "on my big ol' jet all by myself...". Good for you that you have a big ol' jet you can take all over the world. If only you could buy some brain cells and common sense with that money! Dummy.

eta: is "horrifyingly" a word?! If not, it is now. If it is, I totally knew that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rhianna

• Options

Girl crazy

• Options

...but, do you know who i think is crazier?  Demi Moore is now dating a 26 year old?https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20651578,00.html

...and this 26 year old has also dated elle macpherson and liv tyler?!

he must be hung like a damn horse.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's hilarious, Hooslisa!

Demi Moore used to seem normal to me. Even when she married Ashton Kutcher I didn't think much of it. Then she went BSC with the drugs and is dating another guy the age of her daughters and I'm pretty sure it's all a sad attempt to not grow old or someshit.
  • Options
    Rhianna, Demi and Halle Berry should all start a Crazy Cakes club. They would probably call it the Krazy Kakes Klub, though! ;]
  • Options

Everything about her annoys me. Puke.

• Options

I lost sympathy for her a long time ago. If you get out of that and choose to go back, I don't want to hear it if/when he does it again. You knew what you were getting. For me, there are no second chances when it comes to abuse.

Let's hope she wises up. In the meantime, let's hope she doesn't snoop through his phone and throw her shoes at him again.

• Options
    imageJnmac83:
    Rhianna, Demi and Halle Berry should all start a Crazy Cakes club. They would probably call it the Krazy Kakes Klub, though! ;]

Agreed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"