May 2013 Moms
Options

From experience

For all of you that may have had an early US in a previous pregnancy, how accurate was it? We're they right about the gender? Just curious.

With my last daugher I was told girl at 15weeks and they were right!

Re: From experience

• Options
    At 13w 4d we were told it might be a girl and u/s on tues confirmed yes!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I will be 15 weeks tomorrow (ticker is wrong, keep forgetting!) and I have an appointment scheduled today to find out the sex. I am in this same boat....do I even bother? Will it be reliable? Glad to see there are a few who have had correct early guesses!
    Me: 32
    DH: 35
    DD #1: 6/1/2013
    EDD #2: 6/7/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAimeeSue02:
    I will be 15 weeks tomorrow ticker is wrong, keep forgetting! and I have an appointment scheduled today to find out the sex. I am in this same boat....do I even bother? Will it be reliable? Glad to see there are a few who have had correct early guesses!

I believe they can tell early! Only very few are probably wrong. As long as they can get a good shot of baby.
  • Options
    I was told a boy at 16 weeks. Yes, it was a boy.

I suspect we are having a girl this time. Looked like girly bits at the NT scan, but we will see in just a bit!
  • Options
    I was just going to post something like this.  :)  My step-mom said it looked like another girl last week, but I'm just hoping something was hiding in there.  hee hee  We'll see.  Has anyone ever had what thought looked like a girl, then ended up being a boy?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Last time we had a 12 week guess of boy, and that was right.

This time we had a 12 week guess of girl, and that was confirmed with the MT21 test.

Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options

imagelindseyjane03:
    I was just going to post something like this.  :)  My step-mom said it looked like another girl last week, but I'm just hoping something was hiding in there.  hee hee  We'll see.  Has anyone ever had what thought looked like a girl, then ended up being a boy?

my brother was supposed to be a girl and they didn't find out till he was born. Granted that was like 30 years ago, but it does happen!  

• Options

imagelindseyjane03:

My niece's roommate in the NICU was 100% a girl until he was born with a penis.  That was in 2008.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got an elective ultrasound at 17 weeks with my DS and it was correct.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby #2 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"