October 2011 Moms
Options

Scentsy

I am late to discover this but I am in love with my silhouette warmer and the few scents I purchased. I am a vanilla girl so I got vanilla cream, birthday cake and festival of trees. A friend I used to work with has a fundraiser going on on FB for her parents, they lost everything during Sandy so it felt good that it was going towards a good cause. Now I want to buy a few more scents from her before the fundraiser is over.

Tell me your favorite scents!
photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: Scentsy

• Options
    Sugar cookie is good. The one I have in my warmer now smells good but I am upstairs and don't want to go see what it is called. It is a hazelnut Christmas kind of smell.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love Scentsy! I bought R one of the Scentsy Buddies (the lion) and I have the Lavender scent in it. I got it for him in April and it still smells amazing in his room! I also like the pumpkin scent (I forget what it's called). Just a tip, I bought the Scentsy circles and they smell great at first but don't last long. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The elephant G is holding in my siggy pic is actually a scentsy buddy named Ollie. He used to have the newborn nursery scent pak in him, but it ran out. I liked it though. It was a gift and other than that I haven't used anything scentsy. Maybe I should check out some more stuff!

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Gator has Ollie the elephant with French Vanilla inside. I put the pack in when I was 5 months pregnant. She is 13mo, as of today, and it still smells. I am a Scentsy freak, my friend sells them so I am constantly checking out the scents. I have two on right now with Christmas Cottage, it's a cinnamon smell. My house smells like candy red hots.

My SO really likes the "warm" smells. Pumpkin Marshmallow, Hazelnut Latte, Sugar Cookie, Sugar, Happy Birthday...which smells like cake!, Cinnamon Roll. I love Satin Sheets in the bathroom and Cleen Breeze in the laundry room!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    I haven't heard of this but maybe I should check it out!! 
  • Options
    I like that it is not fire so I don't have to worry if somehow Gator gets into it. Even though I keep them out of reach, you know how kids are.....if there is a will, there is a way...and they will find a way to get into it. But I don't have to worry about it burning her. I have stuck my fingers in the melted wax and although it is hot, it has never burned or blistered my skin. So if for some reason a ball or toy goes flying through the air, hits the Scentsy warmer, and the wax goes flying and gets Gator....I know that it will be hot, there will be tears,.......but it won't scald her skin.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options

I just went to a scentsy party last night! I bought 6 scentsy bars for $25.

I chose:

• Iced Pine
    • Christmas Cottage
    • Hemingway
    • Welcome Home
    • Rio Beach
    • Baked Apple Pie

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"