December 2010 Moms
Options

Crazy Coupes

If you have one, does your LO still play with it? We never got one this summer because it was a billion degrees outside, so I'm thinking of getting one now if he'll actually use it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Crazy Coupes

• Options

Actually, looking back, I think this would have been better recommended as a 2 year old present than as a 1 year old present.

B has just in the last month or so learned to propel herself with her feet in it. She just didn't get the concept before (also why ride on toys weren't a hit here...). Prior to then she mostly sat in it or begged us to push her around while she held her feet up so they wouldn't drag. So for us it basically sat around taking up space for a year and not getting much use. I foresee it being in heavy rotation this spring/summer at our house.

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I assume you mean the Cozy Coupe, by Little Tykes?  LOL  DS played with it a lot this summer, but its cold here now so we've put it away.  I think he'd still play with it, if we ever get the basement finished I'd probably put it down there for him. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We don't have one at home but they have them at DC - apparently J has claimed one of them as "Jacob's car".  They say he beelines for it and drives it around every day.  I think he might get one from his grandparents.  If you don't want to spend a bunch of money you could probably find one on CL and clean it up.  

image   image

• Options

imageEMO-mamma:
    We don't have one at home but they have them at DC - apparently J has claimed one of them as "Jacob's car".  They say he beelines for it and drives it around every day.  I think he might get one from his grandparents.  If you don't want to spend a bunch of money you could probably find one on CL and clean it up.  

This.  I thought about getting J one but since we want to get him a car, I don't know if he'd be interested in the CC 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    Yoyo.com has a crazy good deal on them right now. I just got the 30th anniversary edition shipped for 31.44 using promo code yoyo30a its only good for new customers. I order it today and it should be here by tuesday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options
    Our neighbors gave us their old one this summer and Jack still loves it. He is just now figuring out how to move forward in it.
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    T has one at MIL's house and lives it. He plays with it regularly.
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MIl has one for DD. she still does not understand how to move herself, but she loooooves it. She screams for it when's we go over there.
  • Options

We got one for DD last Christmas and she loves it.  It took her a few months to figure out moving it by herself, but she loved to get in and out.  For awhile she stole the cat's fur and kept putting in the coupe's "gas tank" we presumed to fuel it. Now she likes to load it up with toys and go bye-bye. 

I imagine it will get a lot more use this spring outside.

image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Options
    We don't have one but if we did get one I would definitely buy used. Less spent if it doesn't get played with much...Plus I hate the idea of big plastic toys in landfills when kids have just as much fun with it being used.
  • Options
    Cozy coupes are always a hot commodity at DC. We have 5 of them and the kids still fight over them.

I bought a used one this summer for O because he loves them so much.

On a side note: the ones that are out right now creep me out. I hate the big googly eyes and refused to buy a new one because of it.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I just got one with my pampers points, we are going to give it to Lydia for her 1st b-day.
  • Options

imagemsualum96:
    I assume you mean the Cozy Coupe, by Little Tykes?  LOL  DS played with it a lot this summer, but its cold here now so we've put it away.  I think he'd still play with it, if we ever get the basement finished I'd probably put it down there for him. 
    Yes! Geez, I really do need to get more sleep. Thank you. Smile

Looks like all the kiddos are still loving them so I'll add it to the Christmas wish list. Thanks, Ladies!

• Options
    DS still loves ours...he got it as a first birthday gift, but didn't start using it until the spring when it got nicer out. He still doesn't use his feet to push, we just push him (forgot we could take that part out). It's still on our porch and he climbed into this morning when we were leaving the house for day care! lol We took our Christmas picture in it too (well, HE was in it..)

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    We bought one this summer. J still uses it all the time. He can actually drive it now too. I would also recommend buying used, they are a pain to put together.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"