Babies on the Brain

Re: Kdg

• ::waits on pins and needles::

Fingers crossed, love!

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Good luck kdg!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Half as good as we expected.

Baby A looks great and grew a ton; measuring only 1 day behind and HR up to 150.

Baby B needs serious prayers.  S/he still has a heartbeat, but it was lower and while Baby B (and sac, etc) grew, it didn't grow very much.  From 6w0d to about 6w3d.

We were given ~15% chance of Baby B making it.  We go Dec 14th for a "viability u/s" to check on baby B.  My RE said at this point it could still go either way in that Baby B could totally take off, or we could have a vanishing twin.

We're still hoping and praying for Baby B, but are even more thankful for our Baby A.

Thanks so much for thinking of me ladies--it means so very much to me!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will be praying for both of your babies.  I hope Baby B plays catch up soon!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Praying for both of your babies!  And some good news is better than no good news.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Huge thoughts coming your way! Stay strong B!
  • Tons of thoughts and good vibes for you guys! Keep growing A and stay strong B!
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Grow babies grow! Sending lots of love and hugs your way.

View Full Size Image

• Grow babies grow!

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, [email protected], 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo [email protected]

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So happy about Baby A.. and hope that Baby B is just a slow grower. <3 
  • Praying for both your babies!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sending prayers for Baby B. Glad to hear Baby A is doing great. [[Hugs]]
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I hope your dec 14th ultrasound goes super well and Baby B catches up quick to Baby A. Good luck!

TTC since March of 2012
    Me: 27 Dh: 35 Testing Begins 3/5/13
    Six SA's show DH has low numbers across the board = severe MFI
    Genetic testing for me = MTHFR+, also carrier for blood clotting disorder Otherwise all else normal
    Dh's karotype= Normal!!
     Mini-IVF/ICSI - July -August 2014 - 1R,M,&F Transferred 1 Grade 1 Morula-5dt - BFFN

• imageKdgTeacher:

Half as good as we expected.

Baby A looks great and grew a ton; measuring only 1 day behind and HR up to 150.

Baby B needs serious prayers.  S/he still has a heartbeat, but it was lower and while Baby B (and sac, etc) grew, it didn't grow very much.  From 6w0d to about 6w3d.

We were given ~15% chance of Baby B making it.  We go Dec 14th for a "viability u/s" to check on baby B.  My RE said at this point it could still go either way in that Baby B could totally take off, or we could have a vanishing twin.

We're still hoping and praying for Baby B, but are even more thankful for our Baby A.

Thanks so much for thinking of me ladies--it means so very much to me!!

Whoa! Where have I been? I didn't know you found out its twins! I will be praying for both babies and extra prayers for baby B! 

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"