Baby Names

Clare Louise?

Clare is set as the FN, and you can't convince us to spell it the French way with an i.

We are still struggling with a middle name. We've been through tons and have a short list, not nothing is jumping out at us.

DH (and DS) have the same family tradition MN. We like the idea of a familial MN. But the only option we have that doesn't sound horrible with Clare is Louise. Is it ok, or do you hate it?

[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
#3 Due April 2016

Re: Clare Louise?

• What about Clare Louisa?  I like Louise, but it feels unfinished. I don't know why, it just does to me. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageTheWop:
    What about Clare Louisa?  I like Louise, but it feels unfinished. I don't know why, it just does to me. 

Louisa is a possibility. There are 2 Louise MNs and 1 Louisa MN in my family. I chose Louise because I am closest with my maternal grandmother, and that is her MN. I'll think about Louisa more, thanks!

#3 Due April 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • i second the Clare Louisa suggestion or even Clara Louise. for some reason i feel the need to get an "a" sound in that name, LOL!
  • Nothing wrong with it! I do prefer Clare Louisa, though, as PPs suggested.
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • I think Clare Louise is very pretty and like the Clare Louisa/Clara Louise suggestions as well. Don't think you can go wrong either way-great choice!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I really like Louise. Louisa is nice too.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Love it!  And I like it better than Clare Louisa  or Clara Louise. 
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"