November 2012 Moms
Options

One month already?

Party!!! Yesterday was baby Samantha's one month birthday... !  I feel incredibly lucky with our whole experience so far.. the pregnancy was great, the delivery, while not ideal went well and I recovered amazingly well.  The LO sleeps wonderfully, squeaks if she needs anything, is healthy and getting bigger everyday (I noticed last night she is finally getting a couple chunky thighs!!!  No more chicken legs Wink )

Its true what they say about it going by fast... and just thinking about all the milestones and firsts that will come with this next month ...whoah !

Thanks to all the mommies and mommies to be here on the Nov board for your insight, encouragement, funnies and support.... Nov Mom's kinda rock!!!  (Even though we ended up being Oct baby.. I am a Nov mommy at heart)

Funniest moment - When baby Girl pooped on Dad

Scariest moment - When she choked on some gripe water

Best times - Seeing her cuddle with her dad, or when she smiles that lil cute grin when she is waking up

Rough Times - When I just want 30 more minutes of sleep, or the fact that we aren't super feeders on the BF idea (YET)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: One month already?

• Options
    imagecredcat7:

Its true what they say about it going by fast... and just thinking about all the milestones and firsts that will come with this next month ...whoah !

This! My LO is only 9 days old and I'm already freaking out about how fast time is going. It makes me sad! DH goes back to work on Monday already! Time flies! Especially since there's constantly something to do between feedings, changing, housework, etc. Trying to soak up every single second! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecredcat7:

This! I can't believe that Vivi is a month old already!  I feel like this past month has been the quickest month that I've ever experienced!  I don't want time to go by too fast, but I am looking forward to her social development and having her interact with us more.. I love the smile that I see when she is asleep and I can't wait for her to start flashing it at us on purpose!! Smile 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"