March 2013 Moms
Options

TMI?

So, just wanted to see if anyone else has been experiencing something similar in regards to...volume of bowel movements?  LOL, I know it sounds weird, but in the past couple of weeks I've noticed an insane amount of #2.  Almost to the point where I'm sort of impressed(and relieved) to be rid of that much excess waste.  Anyone else seen increase?

Re: TMI?

• Options

I've had... moments.

Of course, it's usually preceded by a week or two of producing almost nothing (not constipated, though) and the scale creeping up a couple pounds. Then, I'll have a very "productive" few days and start all over again.

DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imageSarahRae85:

I've had... moments.

Of course, it's usually preceded by a week or two of producing almost nothing (not constipated, though) and the scale creeping up a couple pounds. Then, I'll have a very "productive" few days and start all over again.

all of this! i could have written this post myself yesterday haha

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This is why I love our board.

My life exactly as of late.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Can I just say I'm jealous? I'm on daily miralax and still producing next to nothing. I am so freaking uncomfortable!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options

let me just also put it out there that if it wasnt for this baby being such a freaking karate kid, i dont think i'd ever have luck in the bathroom

sometimes she throws her weight around SO HARD that i just immediately have to go to the bathroom haha. it seriously feels like she is judo chopping my large intestine. as a first time mom, i cant help but wonder how normal it is for her "taps"(haha yeah right!)/punches/backflips/roundhouse kicks to be so strong. its borderline painful! sometimes i think she's got her own little mosh pit going. 

• Options
    This made me laugh. But also the damn urgency. Not like diarrhea or anything but if I have to go I have to go.
  • Options
    imageegb+jaf:

as a first time mom, i cant help but wonder how normal it is for her "taps"(haha yeah right!)/punches/backflips/roundhouse kicks to be so strong. its borderline painful! sometimes i think she's got her own little mosh pit going. 

My son was wild in the belly.  He actually bruised me from the inside a couple of times.  He managed to bruise a rib once.  I think with him a lot of it was him throwing his weight around, he was a big boy.  Hope your little girl takes it easy on you! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish I had your "problem"! All things digestion just simply aren't my friend during pregnancy. Boo.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"