CD:

What are you doing this cycle?

Thoughts/Comments Questions?

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself!

Married June 2010.
DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

Re: ***Waiting to O*** Friday Edition

• Options

Cycle/Month: Ugh - haven't had a period/ovulated in about 6 months, just had a period on the 12th, so hoping to ovulate sometime in the next couple months? :) 

CD: 19

What are you doing this cycle? OPKs (obsessively), charting (on several sites), temping, pre seed, EOD, prayer!!!

Thoughts/Comments Questions? So frustrated with my body. No ovulation detected yet, and the last two days have been having a lot of brown spotting, bad cramps and fatigue. Just want to have one sort of normal cycle so I feel like we even have a chance to get KU! 

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I am very crafty - but I very rarely take the time to actually do anything. Making a bunch of handmade Christmas gifts to distract myself from TTC obsession. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    imagebeachcomberbride:

Cycle/Month: Ugh - haven't had a period/ovulated in about 6 months, just had a period on the 12th, so hoping to ovulate sometime in the next couple months? :) 

CD: 19

What are you doing this cycle? OPKs (obsessively), charting (on several sites), temping, pre seed, EOD, prayer!!!

Thoughts/Comments Questions? So frustrated with my body. No ovulation detected yet, and the last two days have been having a lot of brown spotting, bad cramps and fatigue. Just want to have one sort of normal cycle so I feel like we even have a chance to get KU! 

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I am very crafty - but I very rarely take the time to actually do anything. Making a bunch of handmade Christmas gifts to distract myself from TTC obsession. 

I am glad you finally got off that really long cycle. I am on CD 136 right now and all I want is to start AF.  

imageimage

Started TTC July 24, 2012
    BFP #1 June 15, 2013 ended in MMC July 21, 2013
    BFP #2 October 13, 2013 ended in natural miscarriage November 1, 2013
    ALL WELCOME
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good morning and happy Friday!!!!!! Happy Friday to you!

Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 2

What are you doing this cycle? same old stuff. temping, OPKs, water, sex

Thoughts/Comments Questions? CD 2 sucks.  Cramps suck.  And I want to go back to bed.

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! In a 3rd grade play, I was the head goat.  Not just any goat mind you.  My mom still has the costume in her hope chest. 
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 3/3

What are you doing this cycle? i started charting & will use OPKs too.

Thoughts/Comments Questions? not sure how i feel about charting. On one hand I'm excited but I'm also not sure it's going to go too well bc DD doesn't sleep well at night. So I hope it's not a wasted effort.

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself!  I'm really short--5 feet. I hope DD gets some of DH's height!

• Options
    Thanks! I was so glad too. I've never been more excited about bleeding, LOL. Here's wishing that you AF comes soon for you too!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options

Last day of work for the next 10 days! Happy Friday :)

Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 7

What are you doing this cycle? same ol thing but adding temping again, new OPKs EOD sexy time starting tonight.

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I am leaving for vacation to Cancun on sunday, I am excited for our little get away but I am a little worried about temping (I am still going to) but the drinks will be flowing and its a different time zone. Maybe I will just day drink and hope it doesnt hurt my temping because I am supposed to O 2 days after we get back.

GTKY: About 1/4 of my body is covered with tattoos

Me: 29 DH: 29

5/13 Married

8/13 DD

9/16 DS

• Options
    imageMrsW062610:

Good morning and happy Friday!!!!!! 

Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 9

What are you doing this cycle? Temp, opk's, lots of,sex. I think I may start checking for cm internally since I don't notice any otherwise. 

Thoughts/Comments Questions?  Feel good about trying this month.  We tried last month, and I thought was ready, but I don't think I was, so I was glad for once to get my period. I couldn't have handled a third cycle in a row getting pregnant and having a loss 

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I share a birthday with me dad. And my aunt. And 2 girls I graduated hs with. And my dads cousin.  Popular day.  I was 5 weeks early btw. 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Good morning and happy Friday!!!!!!  Yay for Friday!

Cycle/Month: 4/5

What are you doing this cycle? PNV, temping, CM and CP, OPK's, and of course sex

Thoughts/Comments Questions? nothing right now

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself: um,  not sure right now, and I have to get DD on the bus soon so I'll have to come back later for this.
    BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

TGIF lovely ladies!!!  

Cycle/Month: 25

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle? Currently TTA, still watching CM. No temping

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I can hold my nose together without using my hands/fingers

3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

• Options

CD: 15

What are you doing this cycle? sex, opks, cm, temping

Thoughts/Comments Questions?   I was expecting to see a temp spike today when yesterdays clear as day +OPK  (and then less dark in the evening), but... nope... today is lower in fact?

I seriously can't think of anything.

I just cut 8 inches off my hair about 2 weeks ago?    

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    imageMrsW062610:

Good morning and happy Friday!!!!!! Yay! friday!!!

Cycle/Month: 23/25

CD: 4

What are you doing this cycle? Made an appointment with an RE on Dec. 14th, until then, charting, sex, checking cm

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Excited to finally be able to go to an RE, never though it would come to this, but hopefully we can get a plan going!

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I was in choir in high school, and still love to sing, just not publicly! lol

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

What are you doing this cycle? Charting, OPK's, preseed, etc.

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Not TTGP related, but DH and I went out for a date last night for the first time in forever. We so needed that. We are thinking about getting a babysitter and scheduling a date night once a month so we don't go so long without going out again. 

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I must be a really boring person because I can't think if a single thing! I've been sitting here for the past 10 minutes and not a single thing came to mind. 
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:2/3

CD:18

What are you doing this cycle? Same thing

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Second high temp this morning!!

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! Ehhh idk lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

CD: 10

What are you doing this cycle? More sex, more water, OPKs (maybe), PNVs, charting/temping.

Thoughts/Comments Questions? None today - hope I O soon and not on CD 32 like last cycle!!

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I won a Humanitarian award in college with a prize of $10,000. I got the call that I won on April 1st and thought it was an April Fools joke. LOL.

Married June 2010.

• Options

Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 17

What are you doing this cycle? charting/temping, OPK's, sex at least EOD

Thoughts/Comments Questions?just happy that I got a + OPK since I have been having O pain for the last several days...woke DH late last night for a little romp by asking him if he wanted to "join me on the naughty list"

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I'm addicted to crock pot cooking...

• Options

Cycle/Month: N/A - we are going to start when this cycle ends - but since it's not - we decided we'd start whenever I bother to O

CD: 40Sad

What are you doing this cycle? waiting to O

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Nothing today.......

Tell one fun fact about yourself! I used to do t.v. work when I was a kid (just little stuff like extra work, 1-2 lines etc.).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 12/11

CD: 12

What are you doing this cycle? Sex!

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I am hoping to O between tomorrow and Monday. That's all. Unless my body has another weird cycle like it did in October, that should be no problem.

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I have an etsy shop and I have sold a lot of wedding crafts -- table decor & fascinators for the hair mostly. I haven't done anything in about a year because I work about 75-80 hrs per week right now and just don't have time to do it. But I'm thinking about scaling back about 30 hours a week so I can get back into it.

Chart

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2/1

What are you doing this cycle? temping, sex ED/EOD hopefully

Thoughts/Comments Questions? none 

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! Also very short, 5' on a good day! DH also on the vertically challenged side so any LO's we have will probably be little as well!

image         Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    And a very happy Friday to you.

CD: 11

What are you doing this cycle? Temping, green tea, PNVs

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Hope I O this weekend because DH is out of town Sunday and Monday nights

Though not published, I just finished writing my third book.
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 8 / 6

CD: 5

What are you doing this cycle? sex EOD, OPKs, trying to temp (hard because I wake up all the time at night), lots of water, better diet and regular exercise - and today I have my first acupuncture appointment

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I'm annoyed at the two giant zits that showed up yesterday. 

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I'm fluent in Italian and speak it at home with DH. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    imagerockopera:

Thoughts/Comments Questions? CD 2 sucks.  Cramps suck.  And I want to go back to bed.

HUGS! Can you use one of those stick on heating things? Do those help at all? 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options

Good morning and happy Friday!!!!!! TGIF

Cycle/Month: 18/19

What are you doing this cycle? the usual..trying to get KTFU

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I might have Oed yesterday..I am hoping not, hopefully temp goes back down tomorrow

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself... I have 7 tattoos, no body every believes me when i tell them because they are all hidden (feet, ankle and back)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 4

What are you doing this cycle? sex EOD and PNVs

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Been a bit moody lately. Poor DH

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! In 5th grade I was on a jump roping team called Shasta Skippers.

Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 18th/18th...bleh...

CD: 4

What are you doing this cycle? 2nd round of Clomid+Trigger+TI

Thoughts/Comments Questions? DH is being difficult with starting IUIs, just frustrated right now, having a meeting with RE to get ALL of DH's questions and conerns answered.

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself!  I'm a twin :)

CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Options

What are you doing this cycle? I started temping this cycle. Using OPK's (although I only have one left). Lots and lots of sex. We've been shooting for EOD since I came off my period and are shooting for ED since I'm close to O. I'm trying to drink more water and I've been taking a daily multivitamin and skin, hair and nail vitamins every day. My husband has been doing all kinds of research about stuff he can do as well, so he's started eating walnuts and pumpkin seeds, drinking aloe, and taking a garlic supplement. Apparently all these things are supposed to help with sperm count and health.

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I'm still confused by this whole temping thing, my chart makes no sense to me! Hopefully after I get one full cycle of temping in FF will start making more sense lol. I still need to take the charting intro stuff they offer. I can't do them at work and haven't had time at home. We haven't been trying for long, but lord I hope I get KTFU this time! I do not want AF again! I didn't have a period while I was on BC and now I remember why I always hated my periods so much! I'm miserable, in pain and a raging b!tch the whole time!

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I play roller derby for my local rec league!
  • Options

TGIF :)

Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD: 14

What are you doing this cycle?  PNV, Temping, green tea, sex eod

Thoughts/Comments Questions?  Last month I O'ed on CD 10...this month I am on CD 14 and no real temp shift yet.  We started having sex earlier this month beacsue of he early O last month, and I am starting to get tired! haha. 

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself!  I always wanted to be an actress.  I use to do plays in highschool.  I still love going to the theater and always wish it was me on stage.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good morning.

Cycle/Month: 5

CD: 10

What are you doing this cycle? Same old + B6 & POM

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I have the worst UTI of my life :( I'm on antibiotics and I barely slept last night. Missed my temp this morning.

I haven't received my OPKs yet, but If I O this week-end, the babymaking will so not happen :(

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! French is my first language (that explains my poop grammar) :)

• Options

Cycle/Month: 4

What are you doing this cycle? Temping, OPKs, trying for sex ED during FW

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I'm super nervous that I'm going to miss my FW! I really want to try for sex ED during FW this cycle. Timing sex is hard!!!

I'm the worlds worst singer but that definitely does NOT stop me from belting out some tunes in the car.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • Options
    imageMrsW062610:
    Good morning and happy Friday!!!!!!nbsp;
    Cycle/Month:9/8
    CD:4
    What are you doing this cycle? Temping, opk's, cm, cp, green tea robitussin
    Thoughts/Comments Questions? Just wondering 'What is wrong with me'. That is all.
    GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I have been meaning to put away my clothes that I washed a week ago, but they seem content with just sitting on my bureau for the rest of the day. Maybe this week I can drag myself to do it. I hate laundry!
    Me 26 DH 31. Off oral contraception since 1/2012. Actively TTC # 1 since 4/2012. CD3 bloodwork, hsg normal 6/2013. SA performed 7/2013 - low count, low motility. First RE appointment 9/4/2013. Were told SA not good enough for IUI. Repeat SA and additional bloodwork ordered. RE suggests DH see a urologist. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e32d9/thumb.png
  • Options
    imagepeanutmuse:
    Cycle/Month: 12/11CD: 12
    What are you doing this cycle? Sex!
    Thoughts/Comments Questions? I am hoping to O between tomorrow and Monday. That's all. Unless my body has another weird cycle like it did in October, that should be no problem. GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I have an etsy shop and I have sold a lot of wedding crafts table decor amp; fascinators for the hair mostly. I haven't done anything in about a year because I work about 7580 hrs per week right now and just don't have time to do it. But I'm thinking about scaling back about 30 hours a week so I can get back into it. Chart

You should send us the link once you get back into it! I love shopping/browsing Etsy!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 6/9

CD: 65

What are you doing this cycle? Waiting to check in with Jury Duty on Monday so I can either be on the jury or call my doctor.

Thoughts/Comments Questions?

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! In the last 12 years I have donated over 5 feet of hair to Locks of Love. I get bored with my hair easily so I need the constant change. I actually shaved it all off as a Freshman in college.
    Married: 4/2012 ~ DS: 11/2013

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2

What are you doing this cycle?EOD sex, charting, temping

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I got my BBT finally so I started temping this morning. Yay!

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I hate Cashews.
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle? Temp, OPK, BD EOD

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Crossing my fingers I ovulate on Monday or Tuesday.

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I use to compete in pageants, hence my screen name.

• Options
    imageMrsW062610:

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I won a Humanitarian award in college with a prize of $10,000. I got the call that I won on April 1st and thought it was an April Fools joke. LOL.

Wow, cool! How did you win it?

Married: 4/2012 ~ DS: 11/2013

• Options
    imageMrsMommyQ:

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself!  I'm really short--5 feet. I hope DD gets some of DH's height!

Right there with you - I'm 4'11 and I hope/pray our future children will have DH height.
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

• Options

Good morning and happy Friday!

Cycle/Month:4/9

CD: either 27 or 1, we will see if all the spotting this morning turns to full flow, it appears as tho it might....

What are you doing this cycle? The usual...

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Possibly cd 1, with no O, and only 27 days!?! How very strange for me to have such a short cycle!

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I was county fair junior princess when I was 10. It was my first and only pageant! 

TTC since March 2012 703641_497247786974599_1318392816_o 602828_513255402040504_2045604480_n
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 2

What are you doing this cycle? Bbt OPKs

Thoughts/Comments Questions? Hope amazon delivers my bbt today so I can start charting!

We just got back from Disney World and had a blast! We took my 5 yo niece and 15 month old DD.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Cycle/Month: Since 2009

CD: 11

What are you doing this cycle? Metformin, folbee, and timed sex

Thoughts/Comments Questions? I have been craving fried egg sandwiches, am I regnant?

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! I play the ukulele, and enjoy converting modern music into ukulele music!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2002 Lap. surgery Stage 3 Endo
    Amenorrhea/Anovulation since 2009
    3/2012 HSG left dialated/Hydrosalpinx, right tube blocked
    3/2012 SA - Normal! Go little swimmers!
    Lap. surgery 6/13/12 stage 4 Endo Cleared tubes, removed cysts and adhesions.
    Repeat HSG, right tube blocked/left hydro. PCOS, and Endometrial hyperplasia.
    Moving forward with purchasing a home, then maybe IVF/ adoption/embryo adoption/ or child free.
  • Options

hooray for friday!

Cycle/Month: 3/6

CD:1

What are you doing this cycle? PNVs, green tea, charting CM, potentially OPKs

Thoughts/Comments Questions? THRILLED to be on CD1!  this is my first non-medically-induced period since going off of BCP in june.  i had scheduled an RE appt for next week at my OB's recommendation, and was beyond excited to cancel it today. 

GTKY: Tell one fun fact about yourself! i play bass guitar in an all-girl rock band. 

BFP 4/3/14, EDD 12/12/14.  Excitedly expecting our first!  It's a GIRL!

Off BCP since July 2012, TTC since cycles returned in May 2013. 
  • Options
    imagecmbest52488:
    imageMrsW062610:

Wow, cool! How did you win it?

I was nominated by professors/faculty members at the university. And then had to submit an essay and go to an interview in front of a panel. It was more nervewracking than any job interview.
    I interned at a reservation in Montana for the summer prior and was working on coordinating a Habitat for Humanity build for the school. Also I started a community service organization there.

Married June 2010.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"