Phoenix Babies

apartment

hey im looking for a resonable apartment anywhere from 12th street and up from union hills down to cactus... if anyone knows of one please let me know. thanks!

Re: apartment

• Not sure how to answer this without promoting a business..... I work for Apartment Finders and we can probably help you depending on what you think is "reasonable" :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Labor buddy to LaceAndLilies
  • The Canyons at 23rd Ave and Beardsley (basically around the corner from the 17 and 101). They have a bunch of floor plans and are very well priced. The website is yourcanyons.com but if you go in and talk to the leasing office, they usually do a pretty awesome discount. We have a 2br/2ba for $702 per month and that includes our pet fees!

We used an apartment finder company to find this apartment, though. So if you don't like what The Canyon's offers, I would definitely suggest going with an apartment finding company! So helpful and it was nice not having to search the internet. They set up the viewings and appointments, too!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I definately recommend finding an apartment finding or lease finding agency. We haven't been in apartments for years, but we have used leasing agents to help us find places to rent. They do all the leg work and show you options that may work. So much easier.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"