October 2011 Moms

Warning...loss post

I've been MIA for the past few weeks because I've been struggling to engage in anything baby-related. Last week we lost our little one. After my NT scan (Nov. 8th) I knew my papp-a was dangerously low, but I guess I was somewhat in denial or trying to believe in the power of prayer. After all, the baby looked so healthy during the scan (moving, thumb sucking, etc...). Tuesday night I started spotting, then bleeding...I'll spare you all the details. It makes me too sad to write them anyway. By Wednesday afternoon it was over. Needless to say, Thanksgiving sucked! Then to add insult to injury, my f-ing milk came in! I thought it might since I was 14 weeks and had only finished nursing 4 1/2 months ago, but that didn't make it any easier. My boobs are still killing me! My OB says to wait 2 months and then try again and that we won't have any increased risks as a result of the loss. If all goes well, Payton could have a sibling 24 months younger than her. She's been the best medicine through this whole thing. I just keep thinking how thankful I am for the beautiful, healthy baby I already have.  

I just wanted to let you all know since I shared my BFP, etc... Hopefully I'll share another one again soon.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Warning...loss post

• Ally, that is so heartbreaking. I'm so sorry. Did you give your baby a name? I know nothing will make the pain go away but please know we are here for you.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I'm so sorry Ally. I know how hard it is. Just focus on your beautiful little girl and it will happen again soon enough <3

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  Sending my best thoughts your way. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• (((((Ally)))))

I'm so sorry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am so sorry for you loss. That is just awful! 
  • imageHappyAardvark:
    Ally, that is so heartbreaking. I'm so sorry. Did you give your baby a name? I know nothing will make the pain go away but please know we are here for you.

No, we didn't know the gender. Maybe it sounds cold, but I asked not to know more. The more real it is, the more painful it is. It's like this bizarre coping mechanism...when I thought everything was fine, I totally thought of this little being inside of me as a person. I was picturing pulling my 2 kids in a wagon, etc... Then when I knew the end was coming, it was like I couldn't consider the baby a baby anymore. I had to think of it as a potential baby. I know, it's awful, but it's helping get me through. If anyone else has experience with this and has tips, I'm all ears.   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Heartbreaking. I am so so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers your way.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ally, I'm very sorry for your loss my Thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • I am sorry for your loss Ally! Huge Internet hugs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I am so sorry that you had to experience that.  It sounds like you are handling everything extremely well-you're so strong!  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so, so sorry.  Sending good thoughts your way.
  • imageally510:

imageHappyAardvark:
    Ally, that is so heartbreaking. I'm so sorry. Did you give your baby a name? I know nothing will make the pain go away but please know we are here for you.

&nbsp;

No, we didn't know the gender. Maybe it sounds cold, but I asked not to know more. The more real it is, the more painful it is. It's like this bizarre coping mechanism...when I thought everything was fine, I totally thought of this little being inside of me as a person. I was picturing pulling my 2 kids in a wagon, etc... Then when I knew the end was coming, it was like I couldn't consider the baby a baby anymore. I had to think of it as a potential baby. I know, it's awful, but it's helping get me through. If anyone else has experience with this and has tips, I'm all ears. &nbsp;&nbsp;

It's not cold and there's no right or wrong way for you to be feeling right now. Whatever it takes for you to get through the next hour, day, week. Between me and my brother, my mom lost two babies early in the 2nd tri for unknown reasons. It was really hard and that's about all I know since she doesn't talk about it much. I think having me made it easier in some ways, and a lot harder in others. I'm sure that probably makes sense.

I had an early m/c before I got pregnant with Wes, and while I'm not saying the two experiences are remotely similar, I will say that dh said the most comforting thing when we found out that the pregnancy wasn't going to be our take home baby. He said that the baby had to go back to heaven to take care of a few things but would be coming back to us soon. I know it sounds silly now, but it was really comforting to me at the time. Big hugs.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I am so so sorry for your loss
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.
  • That's so terrible. I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck for another BFP very soon.
                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for all of your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. Given the struggles MH and I have had...he was diagnosed w/ cancer 3 months before our wedding...I thought we would immune to this...like we already had our share of crisis and we were done. Clearly I was delusional. This time of year sort of forces you to reflect on what you have and be charitable to those in need. I could sit here and play the poor me card until I get KO'd again, but when I see the footage of those who lost everything in Sandy and hear about fundraisers at school for kids with cancer, I realize how lucky I am. My husband has been awesome through this and I know we will get through it together. Everyday is a little easier than the one before. I'll be ok.

Eta I hate that I can't use parentheses on bump mobile!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • I am really sorry for you loss!! Big hugs!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry. I wish you and your family the strength and support to recover from this heartbreaking loss.  My thoughts are with you guys.  

• I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you...You are in my T&P's.
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.
  • I'm so sorry!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I wish you and your family strength to get through this tough time.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Ally, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and YH will be in my thoughts. I'm glad you have your sweet little girl to help get you through this incredibly difficult time.

• I am so sorry for your loss Ally.  My thoughts and prayers go out to your and your family. Sending you many, many hugs. Right Hug
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am so very sorry for your loss, ally. Many thoughts and prayers for peace and comfort. Wishing you the best.
  • Oh Ally, I am so sorry.  
  • I am so very sorry for your loss :-(
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. T and P...
    BFP#1 1/31/11 ~ CK came on her due date, 10/10/11!
    BFP#2 11/20/12, EDD 7/30/13 ~ heard heartbeat at 6w2d ~ mmc discovered at 8w
    1st medicated cycle ~ 6/11/13 ~ Clomid ~ BFN
    2nd medicated cycle ~ 7/12/13 ~ Clomid and trigger shot ~ BFN
    SHG on 8/13/13 ~ uterus looked good!
    Diagnosed with DOR on 8/16/13 ~ AMH 0.27 ~ repeat AMH 0.19
    3rd medicated cycle ~ 8/9/13 ~ Femara and trigger shot ~ BFN
    4th medicated cycle ~ 9/4/13 ~ Bravelle, trigger shot, IUI ~ BFP! ~ EDD: 6/11/14 ~ heartbeat of 118 at 6w3d ~ mmc discovered at 9w1d
  •  I am sorry you had to go through that.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, Ally. I totally understand how your LO can be comforting to you at this time. R was one of the only things that got me through my miscarriage. Im sending T&P'S your way.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Sending tp to to you.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • I am sorry for your loss.  ((hugs))
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • So sorry :-(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Heartbreaking! I'm so sorry.   
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Ally, I am so very sorry for your loss. That is horribly sad news and my T&Ps are with you.
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so sorry about your loss...
    Visit The Nest!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 - 11/16/10 CP 12/1/10
    Our team green turned into team pink! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 17dpo - 47, 19dpo - 114 Chart
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  {{hugs}}
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"