TTC After a Loss
Options

Cycle Buddies! (Hippo, KMW08, Shanpan & buggirl)

How are you?? What's going on?

I'm still having AF for her visit... the cramps are INSANE this time. I feel like they are definitely worse that before my m/c.

KMW - how did your saline sonogram go? I definitely thought about you today and said a little prayer!

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?? My mother, sister and I are going on a wine tour Saturday... I'm a little hesitant because I had a rough weekend last week, but here's hoping it will be fun!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cycle Buddies! (Hippo, KMW08, Shanpan & buggirl)

• Options

Hi buddies!

Cycle day 5 here, 3rd day of 5 taking Letrozole (Femara) and AF is on her way out. 

We are hosting a family birthday party this weekend. I'll probably work some too. Oh, and it's the end of Movember tomorrow, so we'll go to a celebration for that. 

Sorry about your mega cramps, J. That sucks. Hope the wine tasting goes well. 

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    imagehungryhippo:

Hi buddies!

Cycle day 5 here, 3rd day of 5 taking Letrozole (Femara) and AF is on her way out. 

We are hosting a family birthday party this weekend. I'll probably work some too. Oh, and it's the end of Movember tomorrow, so we'll go to a celebration for that. 

YES! End of Movember! I forgot - I wonder if DH will shave or leave his beard and mustache... I don't really care either way, he usually keeps it for the winter - what about YH?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello!! 

I am CD5 amd AF is gone..woohoo!

This weekend DH and I are going to a wedding and DH is finishing up our deck (hopefully).

My DH always has a  beard and mustache, but lets hope he cleans it up for the wedding this weekend. 

Wine tasting is always fun. Hope it goes well and you have fun! 

TTC#1 12/1/11
    BFP #1 6/14/12 EDD 2/23/13, mm/c at 8w2d, D&C 8/1/12
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
  • Options

Hi buddies! J, I hope you get feeling better and that this weekend is much better than the last.  Hippo, glad that AF is on her way out.  Sounds like you have a super busy weekend ahead of you.

CD7 for me and I'm just waiting for a reasonable time to start using OPKs. I have a final on Tuesday so I'll need to study this weekend but we are planning on going down to see the "Christmas" tree lighting that the city does.  The City makes a tree out of tumble weeds (like 1500 of them), a lot of glue, paint and glitter.  It is as hideous as it sounds - but lots of lights makes everything better.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Saline Sono went well. Turns out I do have a slight longitudinal septum, I wasn't able to see it on screen and the only time it showed up was when the US was in  3D and the saline was injected. RE did say that he still advised to TTA until it's removed, but as slight as it is if we did get ku it more than likely wouldn't be the cause of a mc but it doesn't help the chances either. So as long as we're not ku the plan is to remove it in Jan.

AF wise, I'm on CD6 and AF really only lasted 5 days. The first 2 were terrible, heavy and some clots with cramping. the last 3 days just tapering off.

Right now post SIS I'm in a lot of pain. I really think it's just my body, but I'm having a lot of lower abdominal pressure/pain & my intestines are all upset so I thought it was just the gas, but no relief from that just more pain! BOOO! Tried a hot bath, some relief until I felt nauseated, DH thought I looked pale. However I've been asleep since about 2PM today.  Hope I wake up in the morning and feel much improved!

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    imagejanissylves:
    imagehungryhippo:

Hi buddies!

YES! End of Movember! I forgot - I wonder if DH will shave or leave his beard and mustache... I don't really care either way, he usually keeps it for the winter - what about YH?

MH is just doing the mustache and if he wasn't planning on getting drunk tomorrow night, he'd shave it off at midnight. We are both ready for it to go away, haha. He's raised a lot of money and awareness though!
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    imageShanpan4:
    Hello!!nbsp;I am CD5 amd AF is gone..woohoo!This weekend DH and I are going to a wedding and DH is finishing up our deck hopefully.My DH always has a nbsp;beard and mustache, but lets hope he cleans it up for the wedding this weekend.nbsp;Wine tasting is always fun. Hope it goes well and you have fun!nbsp;

You must live somewhere with good weather. It's way too rainy to be finishing a deck here. I hope the wedding is as fun as possible.
    imageimage  My chart.

• Options
    imagebuggirl72:
    Hi buddies! J, I hope you get feeling better and that this weekend is much better than the last.nbsp; Hippo, glad that AF is on her way out.nbsp; Sounds like you have a super busy weekend ahead of you. CD7 for me and I'm just waiting for a reasonable time to start using OPKs. I have a final on Tuesday so I'll need to study this weekend but we are planning on going down to see the "Christmas" tree lighting that the city does.nbsp; The City makes a tree out of tumble weeds like 1500 of them, a lot of glue, paint and glitter.nbsp; It is as hideous as it sounds but lots of lights makes everything better. nbsp;

Love the tumble weed tree idea. Take photos for us!! Good luck studying!
    imageimage  My chart.

• Options
    imageKMW08:
    Saline Sono went well. Turns out I do have a slight longitudinal septum, I wasn't able to see it on screen and the only time it showed up was when the US was innbsp;nbsp;3D and the saline was injected. RE did say that he still advised to TTA until it's removed, but as slight as it is if we did get ku it more than likely wouldn't be the cause of a mc but it doesn't help the chances either. So as long as we're not ku the plan is to remove it in Jan.
    AF wise, I'm on CD6 and AF really onlynbsp;lasted 5 days. The first 2 were terrible, heavy and some clots with cramping. the last 3 days just tapering off.
    Right now post SIS I'm in a lot of pain. I really think it's just my body, but I'm having a lot of lower abdominal pressure/pain amp; my intestines are all upset so I thought it was just the gas, but no relief from that just more pain! BOOO! Tried a hot bath, some relief until I felt nauseated, DH thought I looked pale. However I've been asleep since about 2PM today.nbsp; Hope I wake up in the morning and feel much improved!

I'm do sorry the recovery has been rough and I hope you wake up feeling better too! January will be here before you know it. Hugs.
    imageimage  My chart.

• Options
    imageShanpan4:

Hello!! 

This weekend DH and I are going to a wedding and DH is finishing up our deck (hopefully).

My DH always has a  beard and mustache, but lets hope he cleans it up for the wedding this weekend. 

Yay for AF to be over! I'm hoping mine is almost done. Where are you located? I can't imagine finishing a deck where I'm at right now!! It is 35 with temperatures dipping later and possibly snow, lol.  I hope you and YH have fun at the wedding! 

• Options
    imagebuggirl72:

Hi buddies! J, I hope you get feeling better and that this weekend is much better than the last.  Hippo, glad that AF is on her way out.  Sounds like you have a super busy weekend ahead of you.

CD7 for me and I'm just waiting for a reasonable time to start using OPKs. I have a final on Tuesday so I'll need to study this weekend but we are planning on going down to see the "Christmas" tree lighting that the city does.  The City makes a tree out of tumble weeds (like 1500 of them), a lot of glue, paint and glitter.  It is as hideous as it sounds - but lots of lights makes everything better.

That sounds hysterical (and pretty cool - I agree, lights make everything better!!) I am with you on the OPKs. Last month I started right after AF because I had no clue when I O'd. I think this time I'm going to start at 12, because I O'd on 16 last time. Good luck with your final on Tuesday!!!

• Options
    imagejanissylves:
    imagebuggirl72:

That sounds hysterical (and pretty cool - I agree, lights make everything better!!) I am with you on the OPKs. Last month I started right after AF because I had no clue when I O'd. I think this time I'm going to start at 12, because I O'd on 16 last time. Good luck with your final on Tuesday!!!

I'll try and get pics of the "tree" for everyone.   I did not O until 20 last time so I know I should wait but I'll probably start around 12. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageKMW08:

Saline Sono went well. Turns out I do have a slight longitudinal septum, I wasn't able to see it on screen and the only time it showed up was when the US was in  3D and the saline was injected. RE did say that he still advised to TTA until it's removed, but as slight as it is if we did get ku it more than likely wouldn't be the cause of a mc but it doesn't help the chances either. So as long as we're not ku the plan is to remove it in Jan.

AF wise, I'm on CD6 and AF really only lasted 5 days. The first 2 were terrible, heavy and some clots with cramping. the last 3 days just tapering off.

Right now post SIS I'm in a lot of pain. I really think it's just my body, but I'm having a lot of lower abdominal pressure/pain & my intestines are all upset so I thought it was just the gas, but no relief from that just more pain! BOOO! Tried a hot bath, some relief until I felt nauseated, DH thought I looked pale. However I've been asleep since about 2PM today.  Hope I wake up in the morning and feel much improved!

I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well :( BOO. So you said that you would have the LS removed in January and he advised TTA - how do you and DH feel about it? I hope that you are feeling better today! 

• Options
    imagehungryhippo:
    imagejanissylves:
    imagehungryhippo:

Hi buddies!

MH is just doing the mustache and if he wasn't planning on getting drunk tomorrow night, he'd shave it off at midnight. We are both ready for it to go away, haha. He's raised a lot of money and awareness though!

That's great! At DH's school all the male teachers did Movember. I hope you have a great weekend and a fun birthday party!! 

• Options
    imagejanissylves:
    imageShanpan4:

Hello!! 

Yay for AF to be over! I'm hoping mine is almost done. Where are you located? I can't imagine finishing a deck where I'm at right now!! It is 35 with temperatures dipping later and possibly snow, lol.  I hope you and YH have fun at the wedding! 

I am in Virginia. DH would rather work in the cold (well, maybe not snowy weather lol) but this weekend it's supposed to be in the 60's so not too bad.  

TTC#1 12/1/11
    BFP #1 6/14/12 EDD 2/23/13, mm/c at 8w2d, D&C 8/1/12
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"