C-sections
Options

hello

Hi my name is Sara and I am almost 37 weeks along, I just found out yesterday that my baby is still breech (she was breech during my last ultrasound at 27 weeks) and my dr. scheduled me for a c section December 18th. My original due date was December 22nd. I'm a FTM and I was kind of upset at first but after doing some research and getting advice here I feel much better. I'm still a little scared of course.....

anyhow just wanted to say hello to the other c sectioners :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hello

• Options

Hi and Congrats on your upcoming arrival!  yay!  My main piece of advice...don't know if you were asking is to stay on top of your meds and get up and move as soon as possible.  The better you stay up on your meds the better you can move about and the quicker you recover :)

Congratulations! 

DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options

Thanks ladies! I definitely plan to take the meds and get up when I can, I have no intentions of being a "hero" lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just wanted to say hi and let you know I am in the same boat...My baby boy is breech.  He was actually head down at 35 weeks and flipped at 36 weeks though.  Still breech this week so we went ahead and scheduled a c-section for 12/13 and my due date was 12/17.  I am praying for a miracle in the next 2 weeks though.  We have another ultrasound next week and depending on how much room is left we might have the Dr. try to flip him....I don't know how comfortable we or my Dr. are with that though.  I'm scared too...It's tough news but you aren't alone!
  • Options

imagePnut30:
    Just wanted to say hi and let you know I am in the same boat...My baby boy is breech.  He was actually head down at 35 weeks and flipped at 36 weeks though.  Still breech this week so we went ahead and scheduled a c-section for 12/13 and my due date was 12/17.  I am praying for a miracle in the next 2 weeks though.  We have another ultrasound next week and depending on how much room is left we might have the Dr. try to flip him....I don't know how comfortable we or my Dr. are with that though.  I'm scared too...It's tough news but you aren't alone!

awe thanks! yeah my dr isn't comfortable trying to turn my baby and to be honest I am not either. Can't believe I will have my daughter in 2 weeks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"