TTC After a Loss

Throat Punch Time!

Let's hear those throat punches ladies!!! Sorry its a little late!
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Time!

• I would like the TP northwest mutual.  I have been trying to get short term disability insurance to supplement my works.  I started the process back in August and they still have flucking questions.  Today the girl called and asked for the name of my therapist.  I asked my physical therapist or behavioral therapist and she didn't know so I gave her both.  

Then she emailed me asking why I had to see the behavioral therapist, if I was prescribed meds, and if my "symptoms" have subsided.  I know she is just doing her job but come on.  I put I was seeing my therapist for a never ending miscarriage that started in March and "ended" in August.  My doctor thought having a support system would be good!  And to have my symptoms subsided I just said miscarriage has ended.   

I am on day two of a horrible headache and this just really hit a nerve.  I know they need to know this to issue my policy but really pissed my the fluck off.  I did not want to talk about it today and my mc isn't her business.  I wanted to answer it all sarcastic but that would not help.  Augh can I TP them a million times so so mad.

This thread could not have come along at a better time.  Now I'm crying but the anger has decreased a little.   

BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would like to TP the Westboro Church...you know that one that's crashing all those dead soldier funerals and using them as antigay protests...well they are trying to stage one in my home town at my church for a fallen soldier's service..I'm so going to be there. They can shut the f up and go home. Show a hero some respect! Cant wait to yell a big fluck u to them.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAmeliaKris:
    I would like to TP the Westboro Church...you know that one that's crashing all those dead soldier funerals and using them as antigay protests...well they are trying to stage one in my home town at my church for a fallen soldier's service..I'm so going to be there. They can shut the f up and go home. Show a hero some respect! Cant wait to yell a big fluck u to them.

I'll join this TP, not only for being ignorant, terrible people, but because they make my entire state look like ignorant, intolerant hillbillies (not that there aren't any, but good grief).

Is there a chapter of the Patriot Guard near you? If so, I'd make sure they're going to be there.  

TTC with MFI, PCOS, and endometriosis since February 2010
    BFP January 20,2012, Loss confirmed January 22,2012
    March-August 2012: Various medicated/IUI cycles, all BFN
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy October 2012: Fall Cleaning, Uterus Edition
    BFP 2-17-12 @12DPO Beta#1: 256 Beta#2: 1061
    EDD:10-27-13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would like to TP my Throat. FLUCK it hurts!!! There's some weird virus going around and it BLOWS! 

Going home to curl up and moan. 

TTC#1 since May 2012 
    BFP#1 6/2/12 EDD 2/17/13 Natural M/C 6/19/12
    BFP#2 10/30/12 EDD 7/12/13 CP 11/2/12 
    BFP#3 11/29/12 EDD 8/10/13 CP 12/2/12 
    BFP#4 12/26/12 EDD 9/7/13 
    1/18/13 HB 140! GROW BABY GROW!

Welcome to the world Little Girl! Born on her due date! September 8, 2013, 7lb 11.8oz, 19.5" long. 

image image

image image

**PgAL/PAL welcome**
  • imageSopranoMama:

I would like to TP my Throat. FLUCK it hurts!!! There's some weird virus going around and it BLOWS! 

Going home to curl up and moan. 

Somehow I think TPing your sore throat would be counterproductive. lol.

Feel better! 

TTC with MFI, PCOS, and endometriosis since February 2010
    BFP January 20,2012, Loss confirmed January 22,2012
    March-August 2012: Various medicated/IUI cycles, all BFN
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy October 2012: Fall Cleaning, Uterus Edition
    BFP 2-17-12 @12DPO Beta#1: 256 Beta#2: 1061
    EDD:10-27-13
  • I would like to TP the person on facebook who posted she was pregnant again despite DRs warning that she shouldnt get PG because of the medicines she is on. Her last PG have ended in losses at 8 weeks, 10 w and 14 w and all in the last 6 months.SHe was married last year and both her and new husband have chose to let their children from previous marriages stay with the other parent. They didnt put up a fight for them but complain that they dont have them. Yet they want one of their own. I can understand that IF they hadnt given up the other children. The cherry on the sundae was when she posted "How god really loves her enough to bless them with another baby" I felt like that was a TP to myself and others who struggle with getting pregnany. Maybe I am slightly jealous that she can get pregnant so easily, I dont know and part of me is angry about the circumstances she is in as well.  I sound like a total cold hearted Bisnitch but thats how I am feeling right now. I want to still be pregnant, I want to move on and be TTC again. Instead Im in limbo still. The last 3 days its been weighing on my mind so much I cant sleep and its on my mind constantly. I hate how it hits me like a freight train, all these emotions and the anger.
    Married my very own GI Joe May 2002

BFP May 2002  NMC June 2002
    BFP September 2002 ID twins born April 2003 @ 35 weeks
    BFP September 2007 DD born May 2008
    BFP August 2012 MC October 2012
    BFP January 2012 DD October 2013

I MISS MY TICKER :(

• imagelovelainie:

imageAmeliaKris:
    I would like to TP the Westboro Church...you know that one that's crashing all those dead soldier funerals and using them as antigay protests...well they are trying to stage one in my home town at my church for a fallen soldier's service..I'm so going to be there. They can shut the f up and go home. Show a hero some respect! Cant wait to yell a big fluck u to them.

I'll join this TP, not only for being ignorant, terrible people, but because they make my entire state look like ignorant, intolerant hillbillies (not that there aren't any, but good grief).

Is there a chapter of the Patriot Guard near you? If so, I'd make sure they're going to be there.  

Patriot guard is called. I suggested that band practice be held outside...its a Catholic church with school attached....during the protest as well...still thinking of more evil ways to thwart them.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"