South Carolina Babies
Options

OBGYN Recommendations In Columbia/Lexington

Hi there! I'm new to the message boards and thought it was so cool there is a SC one!

We are thinking about TTC, no children yet and wanted to see if anyone has feedback and/or recommendations for OBGYNs in the Columbia area.  I don't have any family in the area and only a few friends so any advice would be helpful.  I currently go to Columbia Women's Healthcare at Palmetto Baptist but I'm not really crazy about my Dr... feels like too big of a practice where you are just a number.

Thanks for the help!

Married July 2009
Me: 29
DH: 33
Started TTC December 2012
Diagnosed annovulatory 7/13
12/13 new OB diagnoses PCOS - taking 1500 MG Metformin daily
1/14 Letrozole - no ovulation
2/14 Letrozole - no ovulation
Switch to RE 3/14
HSG & SE normal
4/8/14 IUI #1  Clomid + pregnyl trigger + IUI = BFP!!!
EDD December 2014

Re: OBGYN Recommendations In Columbia/Lexington

• Options
    I just moved to columbia and go to Carolina Women's Physicians in the Lexington Medical Park.  I love it!  They are great.  The Doc i see primarily has introduced me to all of the other docs in case I need to see them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also go to Carolina Women's Physicians. The doctors and nurses there are wonderful. They have been rotating us since we are near the end of our pregnancy so that we could meet all the doctors in case a different one is on call when I go in labor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am new here as well. Before I moved, I was also going to Carolina Women's Physicans and I absolutely love them. I found out Tuesday that I was pregnant and because of my husbands job I will be moving back to SC. I'm so excited to be able to go back to those doctors!!

Good luck! :)

• Options
    I work in L&D at Baptist and recommend South Carolina OB/GYN, Columbia Women's Healthcare, or Three Rivers OB/GYN. You can message me for specific doctors' names. I see Dr Grumbach at SC OB/GYN; he delivered my baby last month and was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"