Parenting after a Loss

Sick again!

So as of today its been almost 2 months since we've had a whole week of DS NOT being sick. We've been through colds, gi bug, bronchiolitis, double ear infections, and now it looks like another cold. I know kids in DC get sick more often but this is freaking ridiculous. Am I going to have to quit my job in order for my kid to be healthy?!?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sick again!

• Yuck.  I'm sorry DS is getting hit so hard this fall.  Our DC is has been having a rough time recently too.  The GI bug ran through not just our DC but through the whole community.  Our DC teachers have been sick with various ailments the past few months too; makes me wonder if this is an exceptionally tough fall for the sickies so far.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Oh no! That's so frustrating. Hope he feels better soon and nothing more goes around!
  • Loading the player...
  • I was JUST wondering the same thing this morning (re: quitting to keep DD healthy).  She also has not gone for more than a week without being sick over the last few months.

This morning, I woke up and heard a bark-like cough. I mentioned it to her in-home daycare provider and the provider was like, "oh, yeah, a few of our kids have croup".   Um...perfect.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"