Pregnant after 35

Ewww?

I know that pregnancy can give arise to moles and beauty marks, but this is gross! What used to be a flat, little beauty mark on my back has now become a nasty, disgusting blob. I just discovered it. It feels like one of those little pieces of garlic on a garlic bagel that gets all soft and mushy.

Seriously, I cannot get this thing off my back fast enough-- I am SOOO calling the doctor to see if they can get this removed asap! I keep shuddering every time I think about it, let alone feel it.
*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
        -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

Re: Ewww?

• I did read that you can get an increase in moles as well, and thanks to genetics I'm prone to having them. Fortunately I can no longer really turn to see my back unless I look in a mirror..

I'm sure the Dr. will know this and know your pregnant but make sure you tell him, I had one removed when I was in the TWW and the Dr. said they'd use a different type of numbing stuff just in case...

nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I had a few moles change during my last pregnancy too ( as well as added a few new ones).  My derm wouldn't remove them though until after the pregnancy.  Maybe yours will be less strict.  :)  Anyways, you're not alone here!  I also got some other weird little bumps that did disappear after I gave birth, so certain types of skin things will go away.

Melissa

Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"