Late Term and Child Loss

***TTCAL Check-In**

Hello Ladies, Welcome to Thursday TTCAL Check-in! I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?QOTW: How have you been keeping the passion alive in your relationship while TTCAL? Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***TTCAL Check-In**

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?One month in
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?Nope
    QOTW: How have you been keeping the passion alive in your relationship while TTCAL? Um....good question right now. Huh?  DH works IT for a retail company and he's been super busy/stressed with work lately.  It's a miracle if he's home before 9 and a miracle if he gets to come to bed at all.  Realized it's hard to TTCAL if your partner isn't there.   Also difficult because our dog insists on laying in bed right between us....Huh?
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?The slightest of possibilities that  I might be PGAL.  I'm not charting or temping or anything but I've read up on what to look for when you're O'ing and I think I was recently.  Fingers crossed.  Also Corbin's 1st Angelversary on Monday.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

First cycle, CD7 

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

Nope 

QOTW: How have you been keeping the passion alive in your relationship while TTCAL? 

When I was pregnant I had 0 interest, so just the fact it's fun and new is keeping it going now... 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week

Bradley of course. I keep going back and forth if I want another baby so soon or not... I also read that you can make a genetically identical child. It's very rare obviously, but now all I want to do is make a genetically identical Bradley. 

• Loading the player...
  •   Where are you in your TTCAL journey? This is the first cycle, and I'm on CD 19. Not sure if I O'd yet so I could be in my 2ww, but I'm not sure..I wish I charted this month. I've been trying to notice other signs, but who knows.. Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope. QOTW: How have you been keeping the passion alive in your relationship while TTCAL? haha we're not. We're trying to BD every other day...and we check it off on the calender. It's kind of funny...but I wouldn't call it passionate. Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I keep trying to not think of how happy I 'should' be right now. I'm dreading the holidays, and I think I'm setting myself up to be devastated if I don't get a bfp for Christmas (but I can't help it).:/

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?In the 2ww of our 7th cycle.
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?If I get AF next week, then I have an ultrasound scheduled to check on some cysts that the tech noticed when I was pregnant. Fingers crossed that I won't have to go! Stick out tongue
    QOTW: How have you been keeping the passion alive in your relationship while TTCAL? Lingerie Wink
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?That if I do get pregnant, that it is going to be so hard. I know too much now.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Waiting to start cycle #2 after our loss in June.  Just took 10 days of provera to jump start my cycle so now I wait for AF to show.   Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?When AF does show, we will have our baseline labs & b/w on CD2 or 3 to start our Femara/Injects/IUI cycle and on Dec 18th, we have a MFM appointment to discuss lovenox in a future pregnancy. QOTW: How have you been keeping the passion alive in your relationship while TTCAL?With living in a small one bedroom apartment and our DS1 being in the same room, that has pretty much squashed any passion.  We are moving to a 2 bedroom apt this weekend so I am looking forward to that!   Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Moving to a bigger apartment, Christmas & how we will honor Ethan and also, I have been thinking alot about how do I turn our loss into something positive.  Is there anything that I can do to help others.  I am not very creative but would love to do something.  Just have to figure out what that something is!  Maybe it is Ethan pushing me to volunteer.  I have always wanted to but have never made the time to do so with working and family.  
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Day 15-begining of the dreaded 2ww. Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?I go in for bloodwork next week. I was on clomid this cycle, and my OB wants to check my CD 21 progesterone.QOTW: How have you been keeping the passion alive in your relationship while TTCAL? So far this hasn't really been an issue-I think we're still making up for lost time. Pregnant sex in June/July was not fun and did not happen very often! Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Trying to be patient and optimistic during this 2ww...but not too excited. I don't want to set myself up for utter devastation if i get a BFN this month.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"