New to The Bump
Options

"Trying" to conceive!

Was just wondering what everyone else considers "trying" to conceive. My husband and I (to us) have been trying for a little over a year. I've been reading some other posts, didn't know if anyone had advice. Most of them that I have seen have said they have irregular periods. So I was trying to get some advice if I should maybe go to the doctor soon! TIA.

Re: "Trying" to conceive!

• Options
    It couldn't hurt to go talk to your OB.  I think TTC is when you're doing it without BC on purpose.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Thanks for the info! I got my Mirena removed August 2011, I do have an app on my phone for tracking my period/ovulation. We try to make sure we aim for the days I'm suppose to ovulate, but not every month is that possible. My period are always regular (Maybe a day or two off, usually every 28 though).

I haven't tried temping or the ovulation kits. So maybe I should try that and make a doc appt!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely try temping. I used to use the predictor app as feel but it really doesn't tell you anything. It gives you an average day based on whatever mathematical equation it has programmed but it obviously can't tell you much of anything at all about your body. It's just a guess. I JUST started temping..this is my first cycle and it has been really interesting to see how my body changes and tells me when I am fertile. Charting/temping is a really simple thing to do and will yield more accurate information about your body. PLus you'll be more in tune to listening to what your body is telling you. 
  • Options
    Thank you! I will have to start trying that and read up on it more!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"