Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

bumpers

When do you get rid of them? Dd can stand up holding the rails, she's 8 mos and I'm thinking what if shje tries tostep on them and gets herself over the side or something
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: bumpers

• Options
    It's time then.  If she's standing and could stand on them, remove em.
  • Options
    That's when you get rid of them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've never used one, but I would think it's time to get rid of it if she's standing.  Maybe you could get one of those thin breathable ones.  I feel like it would just get pushed down if she stepped on it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options

imageMomtoH:
    We've never used one, but I would think it's time to get rid of it if she's standing.  Maybe you could get one of those thin breathable ones.  I feel like it would just get pushed down if she stepped on it.

We only ever had the breatheable mesh one, and honestly, our 8 month old is using it to prop her legs up at night through the slats. The only reason I keep it on is because I keep thinking she is going to slam her head into the sides, but I guess if she did that, the mesh wouldn't offer much cushion. Send the bumper to the consignment shop :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"