November 2011 Moms
Options

Did you get a lottery ticket?

I'm wondering how many of you bought a lottery ticket for the Powerball? How many tickets did you buy?

I only got one. Its so easy to get caught up in buying lots of tickets. But I'd rather just be out $2 than $20!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Did you get a lottery ticket?

• Options
    Yep!  Did a small office pool.  6 tickets amongst 3 people

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I bought 3.  I didn't know they were $2 a piece though, I tried to buy $5 worth...shows how much I actually play.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageRedCamaro:

I'm wondering how many of you bought a lottery ticket for the Powerball? How many tickets did you buy?

I only got one. Its so easy to get caught up in buying lots of tickets. But I'd rather just be out $2 than $20!

We never play but bought 4 tickets last week. I sent DH to buy some tonight & he came home with $20 worth. Embarrassed

It is nice to daydream about what we would do "when" we win. 

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yep. I spent 10 dollars. Who knows?
  • Options

Yeup.  I have never bought one before, I always send DH to do it.  When he suggested I go buy some while he does dishes, I panicked so I started googling "how to order powerball tickets".  I got even more flustered so DH went and bought 3.  lol. 

I will put on my big girl panties and by one myself one day. 

• Options
    I didn't, but I will tomorrow if no one wins tonight. 
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Nope. Just waiting on my sister or mother to win and get some! I know but I was too lazy, LO was a hot mess last night.
  • Options
    Yep! We bought $20 worth on a whim. Mainly it was part of our exciting date night Stick out tongue Lottery tickets, sonic stop and a Costco run for diapers. So exciting.
  • Options

So come on ladies fess up-- who won? More importantly who wants to donate some money to a charitable cause--- me!

• Options
    We did! We fell asleep before checking the numbers, though and when I woke up I saw that the winning ticket was in AZ! I was so excited so I jumped out of bed to check. Sadly, we didn't win :(
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    imagemama&baby:
    Beer

So come on ladies fess up-- who won? More importantly who wants to donate some money to a charitable cause--- me!

Pshhh, it wasn't me.  Crying Maybe, next week? LOL

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagealysson.lawless:
    We did! We fell asleep before checking the numbers, though and when I woke up I saw that the winning ticket was in AZ! I was so excited so I jumped out of bed to check. Sadly, we didn't win :(

Totally unrelated but I have to ask.... how many people came to your LO's birthday party? He's got a TON of presents! Cute picture

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"