Detroit Babies
Options

Daycare in Troy, Royal Oak, Clawson area?

Anyone have a daycare in this area to recommend? TIA!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg

Re: Daycare in Troy, Royal Oak, Clawson area?

• Options

We take our son to IXL Learning Center in Birmingham right at Woodward and 14 Mile. We love it there, the staff is super nice a friendly and my son absolutely loves it.

One time, I had to pick him up early so we could go out of town and you should have seen the fit that he had because he had to leave school early. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I drive by that place all the time. I'll have to check them out. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesoo.moon:

We take our son to IXL Learning Center in Birmingham right at Woodward and 14 Mile. We love it there, the staff is super nice a friendly and my son absolutely loves it.

One time, I had to pick him up early so we could go out of town and you should have seen the fit that he had because he had to leave school early. 

My daughter went to IXL before we moved out of that area, and we loved it there too!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Do you want an in home daycare or a center?  We love Wendy Scyphers.  She is in Troy at 16 and Dequindre.  We tried a center at first, but it wasn't for us.

• Options

DS goes to Bloomin Tots at Fox Hills in Bloomfield Hills.   We really cannot recommend them enough.  DS loves it there and is always excited to arrive in the morning.  The staff is wonderful and it's a great facility.  It was an elementary school so there is a full gym, library, gross motor room, nature area, and several play grounds.

They are actually having their Fall Open House tomorrow (1/30) night from 7-8pm. 

1661 Hunters Ridge
    Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"