Baby Showers

BALLSOX!

I love your new siggy! He is so handsome!

Re: BALLSOX!

• Why thank you.  The one was from a Christmas tree festival and the other from his M-Fing 2nd birthday.  What in the heck?!? :-P

How are you doing?

(btw, I totally  thought I was in trouble)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • And I forgot to add---how has your last month and change been? :)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBallSox:
    Why thank you.  The one was from a Christmas tree festival and the other from his M-Fing 2nd birthday.  What in the heck?!? :-P

How are you doing?

(btw, I totally  thought I was in trouble)

Ahaha, I had to get your attention. TWO already?! Time is flying! I'm doin' pretty good. We're starting to get the hang of this baby thing, I think. Except for sleeping, apparently that's for losers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"