Blended Families
Options

Some updates on us...

I really need to make it on her more often!

On the BF front, our pre trail (for more visitation, split driving, and the contempt charge for the school/last name issue) is scheduled for 1/4 and court 2/12. BM does NOT want to go to court. She's back to being very nice and accomidating. But we're finally invested into this enough that DH isn't backing down. I don't want to get too hopeful, but I don't think it will go to a judge, I think BM will give in before then.

As for the non BF part of our lives... DH won his first election last month. It's just a part time county office he will hold in addition to his full time job. We've been holding off moving because if he won we had to stay living within a specfic area. We already had our eye on a house if he won, so we put an offer in the very next day. Right now we're scheduled to close 12/21. Nothing like moving the week before Christmas!

The day after we put the offer in DHs car died. Since we're in the middle of buying a house we can't replace it until after we close (which we were already planning on, just not quite so soon!) So we're a one car family for about 2 months. Three carseats in the back of a Ford Focus is possible, just so you know!

We took Jack in for his 2 month well check and he weighed 2 oz LESS than his birth weight. They were pretty close to admitting him to the hospital, but I started pumping instead and he's been gaining like a champ. We've been taking him in for regular weight checks and he's doing great now. He was only an oz and a half shy of gaining 2 lbs the first week! And my baby is almost 3 months already. I can't believe it!

I spent my 4 day holiday weekend in the hospital. I had gallbladder problems after Audrey, but they weren't terrible and the pain went away so they left it alone. I had another attak last Tuesday night and had planned to get into the dr sometime this week. But I had two more Thanksgiving night/Friday morning and ended up in the er. They did surgery Friday night, but I had stone that was still stuck. They were able to go in with a scope on Sunday to get that out, and I came home from the hospital Monday evening.

Phew, hopefully one of these days I'll have a little more time to be around! What's going on with everyone else?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Some updates on us...

• Options
    Sounds like there is so much going on! I'm sorry you have had those medical issues along with all the other stuff going on. :-( I'm really glad ot hear your dh isn't backing down this time. That's great news! How is SS otherwise? How are you doing with 2 LO's and SS? I know 3 is hard. It gets easier, just really cherish these moments with your little boy. I feel like I can't even barely remember my DS's first year of life because it was such a whirl wind of chaos all the time with the 3 of them. Congrats to your H on the election! It sounds like things are going well (with a few hiccups in between!) for you guys. :-)
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options

Hi! I'm new here, but I want to say you sound like an amazing person. You sure handle a lot and seem to keep on going. I'm sorry things aren't working out so hot right now, but I believe they will get better!

GL!

Me: 34 - Hydrosalpinx DH: 33
    Previous history
    IUI switched to TI x6 = BFN
    IUI x2 = BFN
    Essure procedure for hydro

New starts

*Possibly starting clomid in Sept or Oct 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

SS is doing pretty well overall. He's doing awesome academically in school, he just struggles a little bit in the listening and following directions area and we definately see that reflected at home too! lol I think of you sometimes because the boy is obsessed with karate! haha His teacher says its all he talks about. FIL owned a school when DH was a kid but sold it before he was a teen. BM won't let him sign up anywhere because she thinks it will teach him to fight (they instead encourage him to watch WWE with his SF *eye roll*) but DH teaches him some of what he remembers.

And for the record that ticker didn't switch over after his birthday, he's already 6, not turning 6. I need to remember to grab a new one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry about your hospital stay and bummer with the car, but I'm glad DS is now gaining like a champ, that DH got the position, and that you'll have a new house! GL moving in right before Christmas ;).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"