March 2013 Moms
Options

LO orders me around already

My hips and back feel like they are on fire after a few hours of sleeping- even with a mountain of pillows.  I want to sleep on my back so badly but every time I try (to ease the stress on my joints for a few minutes) the LO kicks repeatedly until I roll back onto my side.  It is like he is reminding me to roll over and will accept nothing less.   I also feel increased kicking when I haven't eaten in awhile as if I need to be told when to eat. 

Anyone else have those perceptions every once in awhile?    

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: LO orders me around already

• Options
    I feel the same way. I'm so uncomfortable and am in constant pain. I haven't slept for more than 5 hours a night in weeks. Wish I knew what to do!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options
    I am getting kicks around meal time too - I wonder if its because he has so much room to move around when my stomach isn't full? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was gettin hip pain and leg cramps last week so splurged and got a snoogle body pillow. Ahhhh. He is my best friend now. You cuddle him and he wraps around you like he is cuddling back. My dog likes it too though so when I get up to pee she curls up in it. Then acts like I'm mean for moving her.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes and I swear she was dancing the cucaracha last night after I indulged in a vegetarian Mexican dinner. She was so active my belly was moving all over. My husband was amazed to finally see it happening for the first time! I guess she likes rice and beans!
  • Options

Same here. LO keeps me in check for EVERY meal and heaven help me if I so much as think of rolling on to my back. I'd rather have kicks though instead of that awful breathless feeling!

I had read that if you want to get them kicking to drink cold orange juice, but not my little one. A couple bites of lasagna is all it takes. DH is Italian so I guess it's fitting lol :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My dog does the same thing with my snoogle! He gets so offended when I kick him out
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagejahjbmr:
    I was gettin hip pain and leg cramps last week so splurged and got a snoogle body pillow. Ahhhh. He is my best friend now. You cuddle him and he wraps around you like he is cuddling back. My dog likes it too though so when I get up to pee she curls up in it. Then acts like I'm mean for moving her.

My dog does the same thing with my snoogle! He gets so offended when I kick him out
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagevmihelci:
    imagejahjbmr:

my dog too! Haha 

• Options
    I have to toss and turn so many times throughout the night. I know you are supposed to sleep on your left side but my right side is so much more comfortable to me. Every time I roll over to my right side my LO starts kicking like crazy right into the mattress it seems. Won't stop until I roll over, one night I thought I would wait it out...after 10 or 15 minutes I gave up...... already the boss and not even born yet! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"