Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

DavidStamps

How is the kid doing? I saw your recent comment on the kid with the cold and saw he is over 2 months old already. Wow time flies!

Just curious how life is going for you and your family! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DavidStamps

• Options

Thanks for checking in!

He's good. We're almost out of the colic-screaming himself to sleep phase and on to the constant baby talk and smiling phase. Much better phase for the wife and I. He will not sleep on his own and hates every piece of equipment in the house (swing, bouncer, pack n play) but we are adjusting and co-sleeping for now. He will start daycare in three weeks, so hopefully that and time will help him get use to self soothing and sleeping by himself.

How's life on your end?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think the fact you are adjusting to what works for you guys is great. I am trying to keep an open mind- no two kids will be the same. The ideas and plans my wife and I have may not work for us and our baby and we need to be prepared to take a page out of your book and call an audible. Daycare in 3 weeks? That is coming up fast!

Life is good on my end. Finishing up the nursery, wife is getting huge! We are both really excited and nervous. Not sure what to expect to be honest lol.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dude, expect the unexpected!

I've read every blog, book and random piece of info I could find and nothing really, truly prepared me. But with all of the ups and downs of figuring this parenthood thing out, I wouldn't trade in a single day. It's exciting. Tiring, but exciting!

The wife and I may have our first date this weekend, it will be around 5pm as we like to be in the bed by 9pm. The kid may not be with us, but the drowsy, muscle achy, coffee shakes go with us wherever we go. Sounds exciting, right?!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"