June 2012 Moms
Options

WWW---Let's hear 'em!

I have a dentist appt today....sigh.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WWW---Let's hear 'em!

• Options
    Baby and I are both sick...again. She just got over a RSV, I just got over a sinus and eye infection lasting 3 weeks and hubby just got over a 5 week never-ending cold. ugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a sore throat since Thanksgiving day. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is day 2 of a migraine, a little better than yesterday but still bad. I just want to neglect all my "duties" for the rest of today.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options

The neighbors started playing skeeball to some rather loud music at 1:30 am (normally not a problem, they're cool, and they let me play too, but not so cool at 1:30 am) so I asked them to turn the music down around 2:00. I got back to sleep a little after 3:00. DS wakes up to eat at 7:00. He falls right back asleep and then the fire alarm in our building goes off at 7:45 (false alarm). I get him up and we go stand outside in the rain. The fire trucks come and they shut off the alarm. We go back in around 8:30. 

Today will require lots of coffee. I think I'll go make another cup now.

Also, long distance, non germ sharing hugs to all of you sickies. Being sick is the worst. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    traffic is horrible!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"