May 2013 Moms
Options

*HDBD*

Show them off ladies!

Re: *HDBD*

• Options

Here I am on Thanksgiving last Thursday at 17 weeks, 1 day. My bump is still hiding for the most part, but I'm getting there! 

_MG_8906

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry for being an idiot, but I need a refresher on how to post a picture :/ Thanks!
  • Options

Not the best picture ever, but I couldn't figure out why it was so drafty on my run yesterday morning until I got home and noticed the nice gap between shirt and pants. Guess it's time to find some bigger running shirts!

Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options

imagelaurenann82:
    Sorry for being an idiot, but I need a refresher on how to post a picture :/ Thanks!

LoL, we'll forgive you this once :-)

Go to tinypic.com and upload your image from your computer.  Be sure to click the "website/email" size option.  Copy the code from the message board option into your post.

• Options
    imagejerseygirl81:

Not the best picture ever, but I couldn't figure out why it was so drafty on my run yesterday morning until I got home and noticed the nice gap between shirt and pants. Guess it's time to find some bigger running shirts!

i wish I still had the energy to run as much as I was. Your bump looks great! 

• Options

LOVE HDBD!

18 weeks

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Yay I can finally play! This was taken at my parents house on Saturday. I was exactly 14 weeks that day. (or possibly 18 weeks- midwife thinks my dates are off. Waiting for dating u/s on friday!) 

• Options
    imagebotanicalbliss:

imagelaurenann82:

LoL, we'll forgive you this once :-)

Go to tinypic.com and upload your image from your computer.  Be sure to click the "website/email" size option.  Copy the code from the message board option into your post.

Thank you!! I'll do it later, yay for HDBD! 

• Options
    17 Weeks - November 25th image
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    imageWifeyProverbs31:

Yay I can finally play! This was taken at my parents house on Saturday. I was exactly 14 weeks that day. (or possibly 18 weeks- midwife thinks my dates are off. Waiting for dating u/s on friday!) 

ADORABLE picture!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Sixteen-ish weeks with baby boy # 2!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You ladies look great. Here's mine from yesterday. Not much has changed for today other than my ticker now shows an avocado!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • Options

imagelaurenann82:

Someone should do one and sticky note it.   That would be helpful rather than it being posted every week.  I haven't done pictures yet, but when I do I'm sure I'll need to know how to too.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Here is me last Friday at 14w6d.  Pretty much the same.  In fact, the only real change since pre-pregnancy is that I make no attempt whatsoever to suck it in.  Which is awesome! 

• Options

16w4d. Finally starting to look more pregnant than chubby!

Baby Boy #1: 7.7.11

Baby Boy #2: 5.6.13

Baby Boy #3: edd 4.25.15

• Options
    imagececemama1:

Here is me last Friday at 14w6d.  Pretty much the same.  In fact, the only real change since pre-pregnancy is that I make no attempt whatsoever to suck it in.  Which is awesome! 

This is literally one of my favorite things about pregnancy.

Baby Boy #1: 7.7.11

Baby Boy #2: 5.6.13

Baby Boy #3: edd 4.25.15

• Options

Finally got it to work lol. Anyways this was me last week (:  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options

Aww everyone looks so adorable! This is my first time participating (yay!) because I am no longer dressed as a crayon and I actually have the time to post something before work :) I feel like the bump grew exponentially in the last week so now there is something substantial!

Here I am at 18 weeks (tomorrow!)!! Forgive the paintbrushes on the sink, we finally picked our color for the nursery (which is the room you can see behind me...the previous owners left it a bit too blue for my taste so we're painting it a warm gray/beige).

ETA: Sorry I can't figure out how to flip the photo and I have to run out the door! Have fun turning your heads sideways (muhahaha) :) 

• Options

Here I am at 16 weeks!

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options

You can actually see my belly without me having to lift my shirt up now! Although, I think that makes it look bigger than it really is. oh well!

• Options

Yesterday @ 14w6d. I really just look fat at this point:) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm still pretty self conscious about the baby just pushing my fat out! UGH!! I'm hoping to take a photo tonight and have a better looking bump.

You ladies look great!!

BabyName Ticker
  • Options

At 16w3d earlier this week.

• Options
    Y'all look great.  I'm still just fluffy looking, but I promise I'll start to play next week. 
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

• Options

imagerebaann:
    Y'all look great.  I'm still just fluffy looking, but I promise I'll start to play next week. 

I am excited about this!!! 

• Options

16 weeks on Nov. 26th - Baby#1!

• Options

I have a feeling this image is going to turn out kind of small. Here's my bump on Thursday...not much change since then.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Finally remembered to take one at home today instead of at work!  18 weeks with a boy!

• Options

My bump at 16 weeks and a few days.  Its not really a bump yet.  Its still kinda a mix of pre-pregnancy belly and pregnancy, but its getting there.  

BabyFetus Ticker image image
  • Options
    Married to my best friend since July 29, 2012!
  • Options

15 weeks and 5 days, baby # 1.  Part bloat and part bump, but I figured I'd join you all this week.  I think I have to agree with what one of my coworkers told me yesterday - my boobs look gi-normous!  Sorry it's a bit blurry - I was worried someone would come into the bathroom at work and wonder what in the world I was doing...  Smile

15w5d_3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options

Here is my first HDBD pic!  13w3d with twins.  We used this for our Xmas card announcement.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    imageBlueyed228:

Here is my first HDBD pic!  13w3d with twins.  We used this for our Xmas card announcement.

such a cute card!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options
    imageBlueyed228:

Super cute!!! 

BabyFetus Ticker image image
  • Options

Everyone looks awesome!

Here's me today @ 16w. Still part bloat, but a definite bump is beginning to emerge.

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

14 weeks today. Sorry it is huge and blurry.
  • Options
    All you ladies look great. Its so fun to see the variation in sizes. I cant wait to have a nice hard bump...but I have a ways to go!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBlueyed228:

Love it! Have you guys gotten any squeeeee phone calls yet?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"