May 2012 Moms

So I wish I had thought of this sooner

So Lucas is ebf I've started introducing some soild that I let him self feed. I sometimes want breast milk to thin things like mashed potatoes for him. I've also wanted some bm to start sippy cups but I hate pumping so I haven't wanted to thaw a whole bag for an ounce. Well my great new plan is to freeze bm in icecube trays then put it into a ziplock bag so I can use one at a time.
I'm sure others have thought of this before but I'm just happy I've finally figured it out.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: So I wish I had thought of this sooner

• That is a great idea!  I just bought some ice cube trays to make lots of baby food to freeze and store in ziplock bags.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • I've been doing this all along and it works great. My mother was the one who told me to do it this way. It's perfect and I find it thaws faster since it's smaller pieces rather than one larger bag to thaw. Really practical.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • What a great idea! I'm totally going to do this, thanks!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• The milk ice cubes work really well in the mesh feeders for teething too! I put a couple in the mesh feeder and put her in her high chair and she loves it! She even figured out how to hold it on her own recently.  
  • imagenajzomax:
    The milk ice cubes work really well in the mesh feeders for teething too! I put a couple in the mesh feeder and put her in her high chair and she loves it! She even figured out how to hold it on her own recently. nbsp;

Good to know Lucas is getting those for Christmas
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"