November 2011 Moms
Options

Yikes, DD is still napping. Do I wake her? Taking a poll before I poke the beast...

DD is taking her second nap.  She usually goes down around 330ish and sleeps until 5-515.  Well, it's going on 6.  Do I wake her or let her go?  She goes to bed at 8 every night. 

Thanks so much! 

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yikes, DD is still napping. Do I wake her? Taking a poll before I poke the beast...

• Options
    What did you end up doing? The same thing happened to me yesterday. I woke her up from her nap, which was over 2.5 hours with no signs of ending. I was scared for the night ahead since she slept like crap the night before (hence the long naps) but she slept thru the night. Good luck tonight! :-)
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Thanks everyone.  I was seriously getting worried about a night without an end, so I posted this for advice so I could be prepared. 

Graceful:  Thanks for cking on us! :)  After I posted this, she ended up waking up at 6:05.  I guess I ended up waiting it out.  She slept over 2 hours.  I was so worried about bedtime, but seriously, 8pm hit and she walked up to me with her blanket and rested her head on my knee.  She was ready for bed!  Phew!!!!!!!

I'll let ya know how the night goes.  I guess if it happens again, I will probably just wait it out and let her wake up on her own.  Or not.  haha.  I guess I'll just judge it on a case by case basis.  I remember in the baby-phase we went by the 'follow the baby's cues' rule and when she was tired, we let her sleep, and when she was awake, she was awake.  She ended up working herself into such awesome nap schedules and great bed time schedules (tho not without some regression here and there) but I still pretty much follow her cues.  It works for us so far!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DD STTN regardless of her really, super, crazy late nap she took yesterday.  Woot woot!

• Options
    imageChan4dra04:

DD STTN regardless of her really, super, crazy late nap she took yesterday.  Woot woot!

Wee! Good to hear. :-) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"