Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

had a bjorn, need a new carrier... Infantino? Chicco?

When DD was born we got a bjorn, DS didn't use it, I still have it, but after reading all of the studies etc on hip displacement I want to buy a new carrier for this LO. I really want an ergo, but don't want to spend that much since this will be our last baby and can't find one second hand. What else is good? Anyone have any input on the Infantino Support Ergonomics carrier, Infantino mei tai, or any of the chicco carriers? TIA
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: had a bjorn, need a new carrier... Infantino? Chicco?

• Options

I love my Ergo! There's actually one still in the babysteals.com archives for $80 plus shipping. Keep in mind, you can always sell it when you're done with it to get some of your money back.

• Options
    yeah I'd keep looking for an Ergo or Beco. You might be able to find one on Craigslist/Kijiji, or in Once Upon A Child. The other thing you might try is see if your city has a baby carrier "library" where you can rent one - many cities have this so you can try before you buy, but I know the one here has carriers you can rent for like $2/week!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Buy the Ergo... you can always resell it when you are done!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"