May 2012 Moms

I need to stop lurking on May 2013 board

b/c I already have baby fever, and can't wait to start ttc again at the beginning of the year!!! just seeing all their stories, and how they are now starting to feel their babies just gets me more excited!!!

sorry, just thought I'd share lol... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need to stop lurking on May 2013 board

• imagezoeygirl1105:
    I know! I have major baby fever but we are still waiting a year. It's going to be so hard!

we were originally going to wait till #1 was 2, then we decided to wait till #1 was 1... but we talked about it, and decided to start at the beginning of the year (ds will be almost 8 months)

can't wait!!! 

• imagemichyme123:

Agreed! Doesn't help that a good friend is pregnant and due May 2013!! We will likely start trying April 2013. So excited!

Im with ya... my best friend is due in April, and I am hosting her shower in February... so I am living vicariously with her pregnancy till we are pregnant again lol 

• Loading the player...
  • Not me!! I'm so glad to be done, 2u2 was not for me. So many love it, I did NOT.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I lurk there from time to time too.  I wish DH and I would start trying sooner but it looks like it won't happen until LO is about 2.5 years old.  Bummer!  I am going back to school to make more money and have a more stable income so that is necessary before we start trying again.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Little man is still up 5 times per night, and I work 7080 hours per week. I can't even contemplate another child right now, if ever. Everyone keeps saying a second child couldn't possibly be as needy as our son, but I don't think that's a chance I'm willing to take. DH and I haven't even been intimate successfully since delivery anyway. :/
  • I know loli have to stop lurking there its nothelping the situation. I cant wait till westart trying again also.we will definatlyhave to keep eachother updated.
  • haha for usits the other way around... although it seems like im always oh my lanta am i preggo again LOL
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"