Secondary IF
Options

Hoping for some help! Trouble with implantation I think?

A friend recommended I try this board, I'm hoping for some help!

Each month, I seem to see the faintest of faint second lines, then get my period the next day. My m/c was also very early at 5 weeks. I've been charting and it's been a pretty standard pattern. For example, this morning I got the hint of a possible BFP,on my wondfo, but my temps are dropping quickly and I have my usual pre-AF symptoms.

Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be? I've been looking into progesterone, but I'm hoping to get some advice before my appt with my OB to discuss options-- she's pretty direct and I want to make sure I have some ideas before I get swept up in her recommendations.

TIA!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hoping for some help! Trouble with implantation I think?

• Options

How long is your LP?  If it's on the shorter side (under 10 days), it might be worth bringing up with your doc to check progesterone.

If you think there's an issue, and that you're getting BFPs followed by AF, it's worth bringing up with your doc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Options
    My LP was 9ish days, so I weaned my daughter, and that was the cycle I got KU and then had the m/c, so I think they have lengthened out already to 11ish days, but I can't be sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebunnymama625:
    My LP was 9ish days, so I weaned my daughter, and that was the cycle I got KU and then had the m/c, so I think they have lengthened out already to 11ish days, but I can't be sure.

BFing is hormone driven-- predominantly by progesterone.  It's no surprise that your LP was shorter until you weaned.  An 11day LP isn't typcially considered that short- although it's on the shorter side.  Check with your doc though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"