Cincinnati Babies

When to test...

How early/ When did you take a HPT?

With my 1st I was getting false negatives for awhile. I decided to test today. (one day before AF is schedule to arrive) I feel like I have early PG symptoms, but maybe its wishful thinking!!  I am hoping I am just not fortunate enough to be one that BFP shows early and I get a BFP later this week!

Re: When to test...

• It really depends on your body. I had five negative tests when I was pregnant with DD. Decided to wait until I was 7-8 days late lol. Are you testing first thing in the morning?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Everyone is different. I got a negative at 8 DPO (I knew it was too early but I couldn't resist) and then a faint positive at 9 DPO. I was leaving on vacation so I was anxious to test before we left. But I know others who don't get it until they've already missed a period.
    BabyFetus Ticker image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • With my ds I had several negative tests before getting one at 14 dpo.  With this current pregnancy, I got a strong positive at 11 dpo.  It just depends on your body and your cycle.  
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"