May 2012 Moms
Options

it's been a while...

...since I've been on the board, so here's a random list of updates. Please add your own list so I can get back in the loop. Thanks my May Mommas!

Got a full time job yay

It doesn't pay great boo

Good friend Oct Momma had a beautiful baby boy

Sophia is loving solid food

Hurricane Sandy flooded our crawl space and yard, killing our oil burner and contaminating our organic garden with salt water and home heating oil

Temporarily living with the baby, hubby, and dog at the inlaws since the house has no heat or hot water

The bunnies are at my parent's house

My milk supply has tanked three days ago stress? Hormones? Baby nursing at random unusual times?

First baby cold and "sick visit" to the pedi last week

Still lots of baby weight to lose hello stress eating

Dequervain's tendinitis still hurting acupuncture helps a lot but no money to follow up right now

Despite stressors, loving life more then ever and recognized I am blessed

What's new with you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: it's been a while...

• Options

Welcome back!  We were worried about you!  I'm glad that you and your family are okay, even if you had to relocate for a while.  I'm sorry that you lost your garden, how disappointing.  Hopefully you'll be able to be back in your house soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So glad to see you back I was worried about you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you could come back to update us.  This board needs to be kickin again like when we were all pregnant!  Everyone that left should come back!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    Welcome back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Yay! So glad you are back! I did this when I saw your name.

We were worried about you. I am so glad that everyone is safe. Also, yay for the new job! Your milk probably tanked due to stress. I know I had a dip in supply last week and randomly today because I wasn't as relaxed as normal. Plus life has been so crazy I know I'm not drinking as much water as I should and that always makes my supply dip.

• Options

So glad you are back, and it sounds like you are truckin' along despite of everything that happened...

This board has been pretty slow lately... but, thats alright, we make it somewhat lively up in here lol...

not too much changed over in my neck of the woods... started solids about 3 months ago, and are loving almost everything (except green beans... *see post further down about trying new things this past weekend for a pic lol) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"