Secondary IF

New here

My husband and I have been trying really hard for baby 2. I had an HSG last month, everything was fine, and I'm on my first round of clomid, 3 more days left. I had mirena removed 2 years ago and trying ever since with no luck. Everything according to the re is fine, but I still don't have any answers. Anyone else out there in a similar situation, I feel like I'm alone in this journey, I know I'm really not but it feels that way

Re: New here

• Welcome! You're definitely not alone! My situation is very similar to yours...TTC # 2 for over two years now. Starting Femara this cycle. Best of luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Does it ever get better? Every time I get af, I feel like it's never going to change. My hubby finally agreed to get his swimmers tested if the clomid isn't successful this cycle
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, if you're asking if you ever get used to being disappointed...well, no. But you learn to pick yourself up each cycle and just keep trying. Definitely get your DH's lab work taken care of. You're in this together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome! I hope the Clomid works and your DH doesn't have issues! I hope your stay here is short! It doesn't get easier each month, you just kind of learn to move on and then when that BFP comes it's wonderful! FX'd for you!!!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Welcome! I hope your stay here is short and sweet and that the Clomid works for you all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Welcome! I hope your stay is short. We have been trying for 2 since Jan 2011. Our only issue is low ovarian reserve. I suggest getting your husband checked.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just wanted to add that I too was on mirena, which has been out now for 4 years... been actively trying for 3 1/2 for baby #2... My hubs is perfect I am not... Hopefully you will have better luck than I... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! Well, my situation is very different from yours, but I feel you.  I have been trying to get PG for the past 4 years with time off being PG (3 times with only 1 son here in my arms).  I don't think the PG announcements or BFNs will ever get easier.  

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"