Babies on the Brain

first time post

Hello!
im 24 & have baby on the brain!! Iv been with my boyfriend for 4 years & can't help but to think we will be amazing parents & how freaking adorable our babies will be when we decide to have them:) Thankfully he is a smart guy & knows how to convince me to wait, well that is until we hangout with friends!! All of course have at least one child or more & are all either engaged or getting married very soon... It kills me some days to be around them=/ But on a positive note we really want to wait until we are married before we have children, its something rare in our group of friends/family. If we wait we will be the first couple of friends & family to have married before having children & that is a goal im trying my hardest to achieve:)
Thanks for letting me rant about this small dilemma in my life!

Re: first time post

• Welcome to the board! It's hard to wait, even when you know it's for the best. Try focusing on any pre- baby goals you have.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Welcome! I know exactly how you feel Smile I am 24, husband is 26, been together over 5 years and just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary in September. I have had babies on the brain BAD for the past year and it just keeps getting worse, but DH is in the process of trying to become a police officer so he wants to wait to TTC until he is hired someplace. Right now I'm at the point where I just want him to get hired already so we can start trying because at this rate I'll be waiting a long time haha. Good luck! I know it's hard but just tell yourself it will be completely worth it to wait. As much as I would love to be pregnant right now, I know that if we wait until DH is in a career that he loves and enjoys, it will make it all a much better experience.
  • Loading the player...
  • That's a great goal to have. I'm already married but my other goal is to finish college before starting a family.
  • I agree with PP, it's so hard to wait, but so worth it! My cousin and I made a pact when we were teenagers to wait til we got married to get pregnant. All of our older cousins and siblings got pregnant before.

Not that it's a terrible thing to have a baby before you are married, I just think its a personal decision.

Now I'm married and can't wait to get pregnant! Good luck!!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"