January 2012 Moms

Can you post LO's schedule?

I'm more trying to figure out bottle/food-intake, but I would like to see what other babies are doing. Can you include wake up time, food, bottles (and how much), nap times, and bedtime?

Thanks!

DD1 January, 2009
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Can you post LO's schedule?

• - Wake up time usually around 7 (weekends 7.30).

- Bottle 5-6 Oz (sometimes she'll wake up at 5 am and she'll get the bottle then and go back to sleep until 7.30 or so)

- 9-10 Breakfast (some sort of fruit)

- 11.00am bottle

- 11.30 nap time for about an hour

- 1.00pm lunch (veggies with typcially some kind of meat)

- Between 3.00 and 4.00 pm she'll have another bottle followed by a nap of 1.5 hrs on average

-  6.00 pm Dinner (again, veggies with some cheese, or meat and a little fruit)

- 8.00 pm bottle and then bed around 9.00 pm

She also has two snacks in between. I'll give her some cheerios, puffs or yoghurt melts, or just some extra fruit....

Time obviously do vary and can be shifted up to an hour... But she's on a good schedule of 3 meals, two snacks, 4-5 bottles (if she wakes up in the middle of a night) and takes 20-25oz, 2 naps and then sleeps for about 10hrs/night.

I should add that she usually takes 5Oz per bottle but sometimes she may take 6Oz in the morning after sleeping for 10hrs...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD wakes up between 7 and 7:30a and we have breakfast together.  This morning she had an apple cinnamon pancake, chicken sausage link and a clementine with about 2 oz of water in her sippy cup.  About an hour later she has a 7 oz bottle.  She usually goes down for her first nap anywhere between 9 and 10a and sleeps for about an hour and a half to two hours.  Between 11:30 and 12:30 we have lunch.  Today she had about a quarter cup of peas, same amount of mashed potatoes and about 3/4 c of chicken.  She had about 3 oz of water with that meal.  If her morning nap goes late, she stays up a bit, but if not she usually goes down for a nap between 1 and 2.  Today her nap was late and she had her second bottle around 2:30, which was also 7 oz.  She then went down for a nap at 3. Between 5:30 and 6 we usually have dinner.  She eats whatever we are having that night.  She has her last bottle between 6:30 and 7:30 and is in bed no later than 8...even though she is usually in bed by 7:30.  Sometimes if her schedule is a little messed up she may need a snack in the late afternoon and an early evening nap, but not too often.  Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 6:45 AM: Wake up
    7:30 AM: Arrive at daycare. DCP gives DD peas and carrots, then yogurt w/banana, then a 6 oz sippy cup w/formula.
    11:00 AM: DD has lunch, today it was 1/2 cup squash ravioli, bits of apple, and 6 oz formula.
    12:00 PM: Nap for as long as she likes, usually around 2 hours.
    3:00 PM: Snack, today it is 1 oz cheese, 5 whole wheat crackers, and 6 oz formula.
    5:30 PM: Pick up from daycare, 6 oz formula on the way home.
    6:30 PM: Dinner, usually bits of what we are eating, today it will be chicken, butternut squash, and whole wheat bread + offer 6 oz formula. (DD will usually drink about 3 oz of this sippy cup.)
    7:00 PM: Bath, then play until she seems cranky/tired.
    7:30 PM: Bed
    3:30 AM: 6 oz sippy cup if she wakes up.

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• 6:30 or 7:00 -- wake up
    7:30 -- breakfast: pureed fruit with oatmeal, toast or waffle, and grapes with apple juice and water mixed in sippy cup
    8:00 -- 4 oz bottle with half formula and half WCM
    8:30 or 9:00 -- naptime for 1.5 - 2 hours
    11:30 or noon -- lunch: string cheese, veggies, yogurt, leftovers he can eat
    1:00 -- 4 oz bottle half formula and half WCM
    1:30 or 2:00 - nap for 1 hour
    3:00 -- 4 oz bottle half formula and half WCM
    5:30 -- dinner: either what we've eating or frozen veggies and fruit or tukey meatballs or chicken with water in sippy cup
    7:00 bedtime with 4 oz bottle half forumla and half WCM

4 oz bottle sometime in night around 4:30 am

Also Puffs or raisins as snacks in the midday and midafternoon with water in sippy cup
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 8:00 Wake up
    7 oz formula bottle
    11:00 Food, usually fruit & oatmeal, with 3-4 oz WCM
    11:30 1 hour nap (usually)
    2:00 Food, usually a vegetable and grain, with juice
    4:00 1-1.5 hour nap 
    6:00 Food, usually a vegetable and protein, with water
    8:30 Bath & 7 oz formula bottle
    9:00 Bedtime 

Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBrit's Luna154:

6:45 AM: Wake up
    7:30 AM: Arrive at daycare. DCP gives DD peas and carrots, then yogurt w/banana, then a 6 oz sippy cup w/formula.
    11:00 AM: DD has lunch, today it was 1/2 cup squash ravioli, bits of apple, and 6 oz formula.
    3:00 PM: Snack, today it is 1 oz cheese, 5 whole wheat crackers, and 6 oz formula.
    6:30 PM: Dinner, usually bits of what we are eating, today it will be chicken, butternut squash, and whole wheat bread + offer 6 oz formula. (DD will usually drink about 3 oz of this sippy cup.)

Are you not doing bottles at all??? How did you do transition from bottle to sippy?

• 7:30- wake up, breakfast (cheerios & yogurt)

8:00- 8 oz. bottle

9-9:30- 2 hr. nap

12- lunch

2- 8 oz. bottle

2:30- 1 1/2 hr. nap

4- snack 

6- dinner

8- 8 oz. bottle, bedtime 

Anniversary

•  DD has a pretty loose schedule. Now that she is starting to eat more substantial amts of table food, we are trying to get her to eat food before giving her pumped bm as suggested by her pedi.

6:15am wake up, nursing for 10-15 min

7:45-8:00  breakfast- oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, topped off with pumped bm if needed

9:30 nap for 30 min to an hour

snack at some point- puffs, fruit, cereal, pumped bm if needed 

12:00pm or 1:00 lunch -  veg purees w/cereal and/or dinner leftovers chopped if needed (turkey, risotto, sweet potatoes, etc).  Topped off with pumped bm.

2:00pm nap- 30 min to an hour

snack, pumped bm if needed

5:15pm- nursing 10 min or so

6:00pm dinner- usually whatever we are eating chopped up small

7:00-7:30pm nurse to sleep

• DD is just starting to eat table food, but not enough to decrease purees

7:00 - wake up

7:45 - bottle (5-6oz formula)

8:30 - breakfast (3.5 oz fruit puree or yogurt)

10:00 - nap (1.5-2 hours)

11:45 - lunch (3.5 veggie puree)

12:30 - bottle (5-6oz formula)

2:00 - nap (1.5-2 hours)

4:15 - bottle (5-6oz formula)

6:00 - dinner (3oz meat w/ veggies or pasta)

8:00 - bottle (5-6oz formula)

8:30 - bedtime

imageimageimage
  • imagechicsahm:
    imageBrit's Luna154:

Are you not doing bottles at all??? How did you do transition from bottle to sippy?

We have been doing all sippy cups all the time for a few months now. I started out by feeding her with the sippy cup and encouraging her to hold the handles. After a few days, she understood that she could hold it. Once she could hold it, I started sitting her on the floor with it and supervising to make sure that she actually drank something. When I felt confident that she "got" it, I started sending them to daycare instead of bottles. It has been so much easier since she has been able to feed herself!

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• imageBrit's Luna154:
    imagechicsahm:
    imageBrit's Luna154:

We have been doing all sippy cups all the time for a few months now. I started out by feeding her with the sippy cup and encouraging her to hold the handles. After a few days, she understood that she could hold it. Once she could hold it, I started sitting her on the floor with it and supervising to make sure that she actually drank something. When I felt confident that she "got" it, I started sending them to daycare instead of bottles. It has been so much easier since she has been able to feed herself!

Oh man I wish I could do this. DD loves her sippy cup and has been drinking out of it by herself for quite some time now. But ONLY water! I put formula in it, she throws it! The only other thing she may take out of the sippy cup is this clear veggie soup my mom makes for her. But that's about it. So I'm really wondering how to get her to drink formula from it...

• 6:30/7:00 Wake up- breakfast, usually oatmeal or banana

8:30/9:00 Nap and 8oz bottle

10:00/10:30 Wake up, snack

12:00/12:30 Lunch

2:00/2:30 Nap 8oz bottle

3:30/4:00 Wake up, small snack

6:30/7:00 Bath and bed, 8oz bottle

Rinse and repeat. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board