January 2013 Moms

Re: Fisher Price Jumperoo Age Appropriate?

• Options

I searched the whole box, then finally found the tiny print that says recommended age is 4 months, as long as baby is holding head up on thier own.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Agree with PP. 4 months if baby is holding up their head well. I have read too that sometimes you need to put a pillow under their feet if they are too short or add a blanket in the seat to give them a boost.
    We have the rainforest one. My sister has a similar one and both her kids have loved them, which is why we got ourselves one.

BFP #1 05/03/12 DD: 12/18/12
    BFP #2 05/26/14 MMC: 6/26/14 D&C: 7/18/14
    BFP #3 10/09/14 MC 10/24/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think we started putting DD in it around 5 months and she used it until she was like 8 months and then he lost interest in it. We had the fisher price snuggabunny swing and she slept in it frequently until she was about 6 months old.
  • Options
    Great question. We have the Baby Einstein Jumper and I've been wanting to get it out of the box and together but glad we haven't yet.
  • Options

OMG! First of all, thank you ladies for the kind responses. Second, I cannot believe I forgot to scan for age recommendations. Can I chalk that one up to preggo brain?

My nephew is 3 months old and was holding his head up on his own at an even earlier age. But he's still probably too young and not strong enough for this sort of thing....

Thank you ladies! 

• Options
    Yeah, I think I put DS in it when he was 3 months, but his feet didn't even touch the ground, so he couldn't use it. 4 months was when he really started using it. And he LOVED it! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"