Success after IF
Options

What a difference a year makes

Back story is that my SIL and I were TTC (me number 1 and her number 2) at the same time. She got pg., I obviously did not. Her boy is 4 and it has been so hard to watch him grow up when I know that should be how old mine is if things worked out right. Every year, we go to this Christmas tree thing and it is definitely a place to go with kids. Well, last year I ended up behind the cocoa hut in tears because I just couldn't stand being there yet again with no child of my own. Last night, we went to the trees again and, while DD can't really do anything yet, it was so awesome to be there with my own child. There were happy tears yesterday and today when I was actually enjoying my nephews and not being bitter because I didn't have a kid of my own. And, if you got through this, thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: What a difference a year makes

• Options
    I actually found out a year ago yesterday that I was pregnant with E. what a difference a year makes indeed! I know what you mean though, a friend of mine had 2 daughters while I was TTC number one, and the youngest turned one before E was even born. It's hard. But we have so much to be thankful for this year. In so glad you got to have a much better time this year with your sweet girl!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have felt that way many times since having our babies and I always try to tell myself that if I hadn't gone through what I did I wouldn't have them and these were the babies I was meant to have! 
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options
    Yes
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Having DD has made the holidays so special for my DH and I again... It's like being a kid again. Glad you are enjoying yourself so much Smile
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, it's hard to believe that a year ago, we were beginning IVF. I remember not being able to even contemplate it working. I'm so happy to have my LO here at last to snuggle on this cold Sunday morning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You are so right. My SIL had two LOs before we had DS and doing things with them was so hard. Now I look forward to sharing mew memories with them now having our LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Totally agree! I was thinking about how last year I was so miserable at Thanksgiving.  We had just gotten he news about my FSH and I was devastated...and my stepdad kept making dumb comments about how I was not able to conceive because I was just working myself up (emotionally) and that was the entire problem. We ended up going home early.  This year we spent it at my in-laws and we had a baby!
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    Love reading these! Hope to share my own one of these days!

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Options
    imageSaraevh:
    I have felt that way many times since having our babies and I always try to tell myself that if I hadn't gone through what I did I wouldn't have them and these were the babies I was meant to have!nbsp;

I feel this way too! It was nice not to be in tears this thanksgiving.
    TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board