Preemies
Options

RSV update

Our LO has RSV her brother came down with a bad cold Monday and we tried to keep them apart and wash hands like crazy. We came to WV to visit family for the holiday and I noticed a little cough. Yesterday she was congested more, then today she was coughing and got choked and turned blue...super scary. So we're admitted in the hospital now :. I feel awful. I just feel like we didn't do a good enough job protecting her.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

Re: RSV update

• Options

Aw...I hope your LO feels better and is home soon! 

Don't beat yourself up...kids will unfortunately get sick, sometimes no matter how much us moms try and protect them, and I would think with another older LO in the house it would be even harder.  Sending lots of good vibes your way!

IMG_0293

Mr. & Mrs. 10/2/10 | Dx w/PCOS March 2011
    BFP - 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks 
    BFP - 1/07/14 | EDD 9/20/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I hope your baby girl is well soon!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Try not to beat yourself up.

I'll be praying for a short hospital stay. Please keep us posted. 

• Options
    She seemed to be improving today, I fed her pedialyte at 815. Ten minutes after she finished she started choking and turned blue. They had to put her back on O2 and after an hour long coughing fit we got moved to the PICU. So if any of you are praying people, we'd love your prayers.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"