November 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone doing personalized photo board books?

What site are you using?

I started using artscow.com and its not that easy, plus I heard shipping takes several weeks. So I might be starting over somewhere else... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone doing personalized photo board books?

• Options

I've thought about ordering this one:

https://www.pintsizeproductions.com/pintsize_personalized_Boynton_boardbooks.html

I love Sandra Boynton books.  It looks like if you order before 12/3 you will get it before Christmas.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

imageEstwd2:
    OMG, I love Sandra Boynton! DD is obsessed with The Belly Button Book. I had no idea this was available. Thanks for the link. I'm going to order right now!

Exactly!  Thanks for posting the link!!!   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I agree with doing pint size productions.  I made a board book for DD's birthday and she loves it.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

I've used ArtsCow for several photo board books, and I LOVED them. I designed my own pages in PhotoShop & Creative Memories Digital Scrapbook software and then uploaded my jpgs.

I don't know of any other site that allows this versatility-- I think the sites that the other ladies have mentioned are pre-written stories that you upload a pic of your child for a personalized book.

Very pleased with the quality but they did take a while to arrive-- about 3 weeks. They come from Hong Kong. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"