Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Confused about Rock 'n' Plays

I would like to get the deluxe RNP for our LO on the way.  I saw that Amazon has the Snugabunny one for about $50...that's considered the deluxe one, right?

Then I see that they also have SnugaMonkey and the Little Lamb ones...but those are over $100 each.

Are all three of these the same thing?? I'm completely confused now lol. TIA!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!

Re: Confused about Rock 'n' Plays

• Options

They are essentially all the same, snugamonkey was created to be exclusively for target, but it's not better than the others. Also target sells it for $74 and it often  goes on sale...where are you steering it for $100.? Are you sure you're not confusing those with the snugabunny and lamb swing?  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the clarifications! Sounds like it makes sense to snag the Snugabunny for $50 while it's on sale.

It's definitely all the RNPs that I'm looking at on Amazon. The price even went up since I posted this. $130 for the Lamb and $150 for the Monkey!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow that is crazy! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Also try babies'r'us and buy buy baby. They were cheaper than Target for RNP. Plus you may be able to use Bed Bath and Beyond coupon to Bye Bye Baby.
  • Options

We got the Snugamonkey during a sale at Target a month or so ago. The item was on sale and then they had a coupon you could pair with it along with a 10% code for texting Target baby. I think we paid right at $50 for it.

Side note - someone on TB mentioned that Target often has a big baby sale in January to get rid of older items and make room for those new models. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"